10 Hours Online Workshop on Expressive Art Therapy by Jaya Narayan | 2 Slots Left

Shalu Saharan

Nov 21, 2023, 2:23:05 AM11/21/23

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-16 at 1.42.26 PM.jpeg

The upcoming 10 Hours Workshop Deep Immersion Expressive Art Therapy offered by Jaya Narayan, a Melbourne based Expressive Art Therapist, is a yearly offering for only 8 people, that invites us to consider new ways of relating to ourselves and each other. During our time together we will tap into the imagination, motor impulses, feelings, and meaning making processes in great depth. We will learn that growth & change is possible through self-discovery, creative expression, witnessing and trusting the process. During the program we will explore our inner world leveraging these art modalities to facilitate growth and healing.

The program will help us to befriend creativity and encounter the barriers that come in the way of our authenticity. The Workshop is only for a small group of 8 people. Now only the 2 slots left for the workshop.

Date: 26th November and 3rd December 2023
Time: 10:00 to 3:00 PM
Platform: Zoom

About the Facilitator:  Jaya Narayan, is a Somatically oriented, Neuroscience affirming and Culturally attuned, Melbourne (Narrm) based therapist. She practices through attentive presence, integrity and genuine care. She perceives her role as a therapist to be a sacred offering of dignity and compassion. Her practice supports those who feel fragmented or distanced from themselves. Her focus is on centering our body and heeding its wise voice. Her work with people is experiential, where we foster other than linguistic (language) ways of knowing, being and living in the world. She integrates trauma-informed principles from Expressive-Creative Art(s) therapy, Psychodrama and Body-led modalities. To know more about Jaya Narayan, kindly go to https://jaya-narayan.com/

Program will focus on as the topics/ themes:

1)The ordinary and extraordinary aspects of our life
2) Being curious about emotions, body sensations & impulses.
3) What comes in the way of shining in the world. Relating to self and others

To know more details about the program, kindly go to https://livingconsciouslyy.com/deep-immersion-expressive.../

Listen to our Conversation with Jaya Narayan about the Expressive Arts Program https://youtu.be/-yDR9wCtf7c

Living Consciouslyy is an initiative to ensure emotional healthcare and spiritual growth opportunities for everyone. To learn more about Living Consciouslyy, please visit our Website Facebook page or subscribe to our channel on Telegram