Download [Pdf]> The Carolina Coast Collection: Beach Haven / Driftwood Dreams / Sea Glass Castle / Sampler of Under the Magnolias By T.I. Lowe on Iphone New Format

clure...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 3:23:23 AM3/30/23
to suhua...@googlegroups.com

Read and download eBook By : T.I. Lowe ( The Carolina Coast Collection: Beach Haven / Driftwood Dreams / Sea Glass Castle / Sampler of Under the Magnolias ) in PDF, EPub online.

The Carolina Coast Collection: Beach Haven / Driftwood Dreams / Sea Glass Castle / Sampler of Under the Magnolias

by T.I. Lowe

#

Download Or Read Here =>The Carolina Coast Collection: Beach Haven / Driftwood Dreams / Sea Glass Castle / Sampler of Under the Magnolias

Synopsis : Includes free bonus content: A printed sample from T. I. Lowe's stunning new Southern coming-of-age novel, Under the MagnoliasFrom bestselling author T. I. Lowe comes the Carolina Coast Collection, a Southern contemporary romance series, now available in a value-priced box set.Beach Haven--Ex-Marine Lincoln Cole lands in Sunset Cove harboring deep hurts. Almost before he realizes it, free-spirited boutique owner Opal Gilbert's well-meaning meddling begins to heal his wounds . . . and capture his heart.Driftwood Dreams--After a tragedy, Josie Slater's let her dreams drift by. Then a friend from her past returns, hoping Josie will give him--and her dreams--a fair chance.Sea Glass Castle--Both reeling from heartbreak, Sophia Prescott and Dr. Wes Sawyer aren't looking for love in Sunset Cove. But what they aren't looking for may find them anyway.

Details :

Author : T.I. Lowe

Pages : pages

Publisher : Tyndale House Publishers