Distribution starts here

Sebastian Silva

Feb 13, 2014, 6:24:47 PM2/13/14
to Aleksey Lim, Laura Vargas, Ignacio Rodríguez, sugar-...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends and team in charge of community supported deployment
platform for Peru.

This week distribution has started with the first group of teachers who
come to Lima from all around Peru for training.

We are still waiting for some news from this event but wanted to let you
know that this is happening.

These teachers in turn will be tasked to distribute this image to their
respective regions, so we should see a rising tide of users coming into
the Sugar Network.

I take pride in the work that was achieved by this team thus far and
have great expectations for what is possible in the near future.

Please be on the lookout for any help requests we might have.

Best regards and a big thank you to those who've made this possible.
Sebastian