最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Sebastian Silva

未読、
2014/09/21 21:26:242014/09/21
To: Aleksey Lim、sugar-...@googlegroups.com
Hi alsroot,
Today there has been a strange entry in the feedback of web based webui, called "Do more drugs to save the planet".

Aside from the topic, this feedback resource doesn't appear to be related to any context. Does that mean that somebody is using the API?

I will set the resource to the deleted layer because of the inappropriateness of the content, in accordance to the terms of use.

It's exciting if somebody is learning to use the API! Wish we knew who!

Regards,
Sebastian

Aleksey Lim

未読、
2014/09/22 0:04:232014/09/22
To: Sebastian Silva、sugar-...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 08:26:21PM -0500, Sebastian Silva wrote:
> Hi alsroot,
> Today there has been a strange entry in the feedback of web based
> webui, called "Do more drugs to save the planet".
> http://network.sugarlabs.org/idea/5a9d40d2417811e48742525400e4dcb5
>
> Aside from the topic, this feedback resource doesn't appear to be
> related to any context. Does that mean that somebody is using the API?

It happened via webui since there is no any authentication for now.

--
Aleksey
全員に返信