Sugar Creek Farms delivers! - December

Sugar Creek Farm (Matt & Kelli Miller)

Nov 29, 2009, 6:24:24 PM11/29/09
to Sugar Creek Farm
Hello again to all of you! Kind of seems like forever since farmers
market ended, but then again I don't know where November has gone!

We will again be offering winter deliveries to Mason City & Charles
City, with just a couple of changes this year.

First, to continue to be notified of delivery dates & product
availability we are asking you to join our new Sugar Creek Farm
"group" on Google. It will allow me to easily communicate with every
one in the group. It also allows you to unsubscribe from our emails
if you wish (of course, we hope you don't!) And it will allow new
members to easily join our group and start receiving the emails.

To join our Google group, just go to this website:
http://groups.google.com/group/sugar-creek-farm.

When you get there, click on "Join this group" over on the right hand
side of the page. It will ask you to enter your email and a
"nickname". When asked "How do you want to read this group?" be sure
you select one of the "Email" options. If you select "No Email", you
won't get the emails updating you on delivery dates & availability.
That's it, pretty simple!

Once you've joined the group, you can look in the Pages section.
There is a page called December Cuts Availability & Price List that
lists the individual cuts we have available with prices (same prices
as they were this summer). We also have a document called December
Bundles Availability & Pricing that lists some special bundles we've
put together. These have been very popular so far, and would make
great gifts as well!

The other change will be that we will only make the delivery if we
have a minimum of $25.00 in orders. That's a total for all
orders...you don't have to each order $25.00 individually. Hopefully
we won't have any trouble making that!

Our December delivery dates will be:

*Charles City, Wednesday, December 2, 5:30 p.m. at the west end of the
Ace Hardware parking lot

*Mason City, Thursday, December 3, 5:30 p.m. in the KMart parking lot
(usual farmers market location)

*Charles City ordering deadline is Tuesday, December 1 by noon.

*Mason City ordering deadline is Wednesday, December 2 by noon.

To place an order just shoot an email to sugarcr...@osage.net.
Include:
1. Your name
2. Which cuts you want, and the number of packages
3. Which location you will pick up at
4. A phone # you can be reached at that day

Orders will be filled in the order they are received.

I will email back an order confirmation and order total by the
delivery date.
If you haven't received a confirmation, please give me a call! I may
not have
received your email.

Orders will need to be paid for at pick-up with cash or check - our
card machine is
turned off for the winter, and I won't be carrying any change. Please
be sure you'll be able
to pick up your order that day, or can send someone to pick it up for
you. I don't want to have to
haul anything back home :)

I think that's everything, but please don't hesitate to
email or call if you have any questions at all!

Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Matt & Kelli Miller
Sugar Creek Farm
Osage, Iowa
641-732-4915