Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
Sudoku360 Testers
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
Sudoku360 Testers
Contact owners and managers
1–2 of 2
Thanks for testing Sudoku 360! One more step: open this link on your Android phone (signed in with this Google account) and tap “Become a tester”:
https://play.google.com/apps/
testing/com.darencorp.
sudoku360
Then install the app from the Play Store link on that page. Please keep the app installed for at least 14 days and play a few games — feedback is very welcome.
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
海鹿
,
Cameron Smith
2
Oct 10
Feedback after my first Sudoku360 test
Hello, thank you for reaching out. My app is actually the “Heaven's Flight” game. Could you
unread,
Feedback after my first Sudoku360 test
Hello, thank you for reaching out. My app is actually the “Heaven's Flight” game. Could you
Oct 10
Zainul Abid ck
, …
Adrien P
3
Oct 9
I tested sudoku360 – would you test mine too?
Hello, I've joined your group. Here's the link to test my app in return: https://groups.
unread,
I tested sudoku360 – would you test mine too?
Hello, I've joined your group. Here's the link to test my app in return: https://groups.
Oct 9