The January 16th Orange County (CA) Face Painters' Jam is Coming!

Diane Craig

Jan 11, 2014, 9:40:15 PM1/11/14
to succesfulartists
It's a New Year, and the opportunities are endless! Sharpen you skills and network with other artists!  We welcome face painters, twisters and artists of every level of skill!

Just remember, that it is REQUIRED that you purchase a meal when attending a Jam, through arrangement with management.

We are in a better lit area of the front dining hall, so if lighting has kept you away, come and see if you like things better now.

See you there!

Diane~~

--
Just Imagine It! Face Painting
Orange, California, USA

THE ORANGE COUNTY FACE PAINTERS' JAM: THIRD THURSDAY of EVERY MONTH at FUDDRUCKERS, 7802 Orangethorpe Ave., Buena Park, CA 90621 (714-739-8801)  5:30 to 8:30pm.