Day of the Dead pics

Gen Keller

Oct 24, 2010, 9:33:29 AM10/24/10
to succesfu...@googlegroups.com
Thank you everyone for all the positive emails and support - it's amazing to have people like you in my life.  I promise I am taking it slower and plan on pampering myself, relaxing and healing on November 1st!

I painted the last night at a Mexican restaurant to celebrate the Day of the Dead.....I took it a bit easy, they were very understanding.  I painted their staff and a few kids.  Here's a picture from last night.

And again...thank you everyone : )

~gen keller
Face Painting Imaginations!

DayoftheDeadweb.jpg

Christine

Oct 24, 2010, 10:16:49 AM10/24/10
to succesfulartists
Beautiful Gen, just beautiful. I love the colors.
Christine "Miss Sparkle"
> Face Painting Imaginations!www.SparklesDesigns.com<http://www.sparklesdesigns.com/>
>
>  DayoftheDeadweb.jpg
> 316KViewDownload

Shay Armstrong

Oct 24, 2010, 10:49:14 AM10/24/10
to Gen Keller, succesfu...@googlegroups.com
Great job!  I think that is one Of my favorite DOD masks ever - I  don't usually care for the genre, but I do like this one!

Shay

<DayoftheDeadweb.jpg>

Shay Armstrong
Purple Sea Photography and Facepainting
220 Randall Street
Waukesha, WI 53188

Katie Hunt

Oct 24, 2010, 2:58:46 PM10/24/10
to Gen Keller, succesfu...@googlegroups.com
Great Job, Gen.....that's design is just 'to die for'   (groan...!) Couldn't help myself.

Thanks for sharing

Katie

Katie Hunt
www.KatieTheGreat.com
www.DougTheGreat.com

artfu...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2010, 5:52:38 PM10/24/10
to succesfulartists
Beautiful! I am doing one very similar to this one on Saturday! I hope
I can do it as well as you did!

Just Jenny

Oct 24, 2010, 6:15:10 PM10/24/10
to succesfulartists
Christine,
I thought you were talking about Gen herself, and I was so agreeing
with you.

Her painting is awesome too!!!!...This is one I have to try now. Gen,
I will be asking questions, like How did you do those beautiful
flowers????? What brush did you use? I want this on your
cards !!!.

By the way, anyone who hasn't seen Gens' design cards with step by
step info on the back, you just have to get a set. She has them for
just $10, and They are great inspiration. I got a set, they are on
cards about 4 X 5, and they are fab. I think they were in my mailbox
the day after I ordered them...really fast shipping. Thanks Gen, I
love them!

Jenny

On Oct 24, 10:16 am, Christine <clownfromthehe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Beautiful Gen, just beautiful.

Gen

Oct 25, 2010, 4:55:04 PM10/25/10
to succesfulartists
haha...thank you jenny....you always put a smile on my face!

I actually did the flowers with the peacock arty cake and a chisel
brush. I am split cake challenged but all I did was load and flick on
some petals. Easy peasy. And the picture does not do the color
justice! It was gorgeous in real life!

Glad you are enjoying the cards!!! I plan on working on more
soon...hopefully, its been a crazy week!

Thanks for the smile!
~ gen
Www.sparklesdesigns.com

Diane Craig

Oct 26, 2010, 11:09:59 AM10/26/10
to Gen, succesfulartists
OK, now I have to share the DOD face I did on myself for my Daughter's Halloween Party Saturday night.   This stuff is fun! (I reduced it 50%...hope that was enough! I'm not very good at this part).

Diane~~

Just Imagine It! Face Painting
Anaheim, California, USA
www.just-imagine-it-facepainting.com