Nick Wolfe's NY Classes with Surprise Guest Margi Kanter on March 9th

artfu...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2014, 12:24:02 PM2/21/14
to succesfu...@googlegroups.com
Last chance to sign up for Nick Wolfe's classes the weekend of March 7th..They are almost full!
March 7th he will be teaching an Advanced Painters Choice Face Painting Class 10-5pm  Beginners are still welcome as its a great way to jump start your skills.
March 8th is his amazing Body Paint day. A great way to advance your body painting skills, have a great picture professional picture for your portfolio or to start off body painting for the very first time. 10-5pm
March 9th is a late addition to this workshop with the surprise guest Margi Kanter joining in to reprise their new & exciting class that was taught in Europe. This class is tentative and will depend on how much interest there is. It will be a slightly shorter day 10-3pm. Please let me know if you are interested in coming to this class..so we can make it a go! This is a great way to get double expertise for a great price!

For Nick's classes cost is $100.00 per day or $75.00 if you take both. A deposit should be sent via paypal asap to Drdisfi...@aol.com Please mark deposit for NY class. Please also notify me if you have done so as there is limited space and only a spot or 2 left in each day. The Sunday class has plenty of room in it as of now and will only run if we get enough registrants to make it worth a plane ticket for Margi.

Classes are held in South Hempstead, NY near Rockville Centre at my home studio. Easy access by Highway about 35 from NYC and 20 from Queens, Direct Stop from LIRR and Bus Stations. I will pick up from the Train Station and bring you to my home. Lunch is not included but we usually order a pizza and salad and just have everyone kick in for it.

My number is 516.807.0930 or email artfu...@gmail.com if you have any questions hit me up. Hope to see you there!