Fwd: 5 Steps to Protect against the Android Cryptolocker

Diane Craig

Jun 6, 2014, 9:58:23 PM6/6/14
to succesfulartists, West Coast Face and Body Painters, Donna Hofstee, Therese Burch
One of the first things I did when I got my Nook Tablet, was download an anti-virus program, because I figured if I can access the internet, I'm susceptible to viruses.  I have ESET on my desktop computer, and this message is from them, so I feel I can trust the info they've sent me about this.  I've been thinking about getting an anti-virus app for my new I-phone, so this is good timing.  It stands to reason, it's something we should all do!  We've grown too depend on these phones, and many have even gotten those gizmos that let you use your phone to take credit cards.  We not only need to protect OUR info, but our CLIENT'S info, too!

Diane~~