Two Day Mark Reid and Lilly Walters Boot Camp in Vegas, June 2015

Lilly Walters Schermerhorn

Jan 15, 2015, 12:45:47 PM1/15/15
to succesfu...@googlegroups.com
I am very excited about a 2 day event in Vegas! Mark Reid are I are each doing a FULL intense Boot Camp day, mine on Sunday June 7th, his on Monday, June 8th, in Vegas.  11 am – 9 pm.  In the evenings, we will both be there at a supervised jam (open only to the participants of the Boot Camps).

Come to one day, $125, both for only $200.

EVEN BETTER – the promoter of the Vegas face and body painting event, Jam Spectacular, says she is planning on that for the 3 days before ours!  So, lots of stuff going on in Vegas from about June 3 – 8th.

Consider basing your operations out of the no-frills economy hotel at which we have the Boot Camp. One block off the Strip, and only $49 for most nights, which includes Coffee/Hot Cocoa in Lobby, 24 Hour Pool Access, 24 Hour Airport Shuttle Service, Unlimited Local and Domestic Long Distance Calls, Continental SuperStart Breakfast.  Super 8, Ellis Island, 4250 Koval Lane, Las Vegas.  The kind of non-nonsense hotel perfect for the WORK, WORK, WORK environment of our Boot Camps!   Contact Tiffany Gassett, the Sales Manager, 702-794-0939 tgas...@super8vegas.com

MORE ON THE Mark Reid and Lilly Walters Vegas Boot Camps ...

$125 per day, OR $200 for THE FULL TWO DAY BOOT CAMP EXPERIENCE!

Limited to just 25 special participants!

Sunday, June 7th, and Monday, June 8th, 2015

SUNDAY, a Lilly Walters Boot Camp, from 11 AM - 5 PM, followed by a supervised Jam for Boot Camp Participants only with Lilly Walters and Mark Reid.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: Tips and Tricks, Butterflies, Fairies, Speedy Designs, Magical Mardi Gras Masks!
Tools and tricks to get your designs down quickly
From the simple 2 minute butterfly, to the sublime elaborate designs! ...
Learn the secrets of basic lines that make amazing face creations
Mastering one-stroke and split cakes
10 SUPER SPEEDY designs
How to use jewels and clusters quickly with amazing effects
Speed shading secrets
Using powders, stencils and other tools for speed and WOW results
Kit creation ideas: guitar case conversions, how to repot your powders AND make your own spilt cakes.

MONDAY, a Mark Reid Boot Camp! from 11 AM - 5 PM, followed by a supervised Jam for Boot Camp Participants only with Mark Reid and Lilly Walters.

Experience the Magic of Mark!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN -
Girls Faces
Boys Faces -
Day of the Dead
Tigers & Cats
Tribal
Tattoo Styles
Delicate, Intricate Detailing
AND Mark Reid Creativity enhancing exercise.

Sign up for either, or BOTH, at http://westcoastfacepainters.com/markreid.html

- Lilly Walters, landline 909-398-1228,  mobile, same area cd., 815-8535
Author of, 6 books about face painting, including: Day of the Dead Face and Body Painting Ideas and Designs.

 Face and Body Painting in Claremont, La Verne, Upland, Pomona, Montclair, San Dimas, Rancho Cucamonga  http://www.funfacepainting.com

   – join a Facebook group about Lilly’s classes and events, https://www.facebook.com/groups/lillyfunfacepainting/
   –  Receive monthly notices of my classes and face painting events http://groups.google.com/group/facepaintingclasses

   – Books and Face Painting Classes http://www.funfacepainting.com/book.html