Magic Mike NY Workshop & Lecture! April 29th

MW

Apr 18, 2014, 9:06:09 AM4/18/14
to succesfu...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tri-State Area Artists! Tuesday April 29th the Incredible Magic Michael Dardant will give a 4 hour workshop from 10-2 at my home studio on Long Island. $50.00 for the 4 hours. That evening he will give a guild shorter lecture from 7-9 for $25.00 a head. PM for directions and to save a spot/give deposit. This is a RARE opportunity! Learn trick to entertain your line! I will also try to get tickets to see his Monday Night Magic in the Village if anyone want to join.

Thanks
Michelle James