Subversion Exception

Miriam Mutici

Apr 27, 2022, 8:22:48 AMApr 27
to us...@subversion.apache.org

Hello,

when updating my repo after having a tree conflict (after a branch and rename) I’ve received the following exception which I report to you as I was asked by the error dialog:

with as much information as possible about what

you were trying to do.

But please first search the mailing list archives for the error message

to avoid reporting the same problem repeatedly.

You can find the mailing list archives at

Subversion reported the following

(you can copy the content of this dialog

to the clipboard using Ctrl-C):

In file

'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.9.5\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db.c'

line 11825: assertion failed (op_depth == relpath_depth(local_relpath))

---------------------------

OK

---------------------------

Best regards,
Miriam

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Miriam Mutici, Mag.

Engineer, Product Area Rail

ITK Engineering GmbH

Geiereckstraße 6

A-1110 Wien

miriam...@itk-engineering.com

ITK Engineering GmbH | Im Speyerer Tal 6 | 76761 Rülzheim

Tel.: +49 7272 7703-0 | Fax: +49 7272 7703-100

in...@itk-engineering.de | www.itk-engineering.de

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board:

Dr. Rudolf Maier

Geschäftsführung/Executive Board:
Dr. Frank Schmidt (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Michael Englert, Bernd Gohlicke

Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: 76761 Rülzheim

Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Landau, HRB 32046

USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE 813165046

Daniel Sahlberg

Apr 27, 2022, 8:40:27 AMApr 27
to Miriam Mutici, Subversion
Den ons 27 apr. 2022 14:22Miriam Mutici <Miriam...@itk-engineering.com> skrev:

[...]

The error message indicate that you are using a relatively old version. Any chance you can try TortoiseSVN 1.14.3 (released a few weeks ago)?

Kind regards
Daniel

Andreas Stieger

Apr 27, 2022, 11:19:50 AMApr 27
to Miriam Mutici, us...@subversion.apache.org
"Miriam Mutici" wrote:
> 'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.9.5\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db.c'
> line 11825: assertion failed (op_depth == relpath_depth(local_relpath))

You are running an 8 year old version. Upgrade to a current version and try again.

Andreas