SVN pre- commit hook failed

1 view

Balaji, Yuvaraj via users

Sep 20, 2022, 3:42:52 PMSep 20
to us...@subversion.apache.org

Hi,

I was not able to commit the changes in one of my repository after merging.

Kindly let me know how can make it work.

It will take more time for Merging if I need to redo it again.

Kindly let me know if you can help me on this.

Please check the below screen shot.

Thank you,

Regards,

Yuvaraj Balaji ,

Sr.Software Engineer,

Dana Incorporated,

47047 West Five Mile Rd,

Plymouth, MI 48170

Mobile Number : 248 972 7824

This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended solely for use by the addressee(s) named above. It may contain the confidential or proprietary information of Dana Incorporated, its subsidiaries, affiliates or business partners. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or are an unauthorized recipient of the information, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts.

Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Dana Incorporated accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

English, Français, Español, Deutsch, Italiano, Português:
http://www.dana.com/corporate-pages/Email

Daniel Sahlberg

Sep 21, 2022, 2:57:57 AMSep 21
to Balaji, Yuvaraj, us...@subversion.apache.org
Den tis 20 sep. 2022 kl 21:42 skrev Balaji, Yuvaraj via users <us...@subversion.apache.org>:

Hi,

I was not able to commit the changes in one of my repository after merging.

Kindly let me know how can make it work.

It will take more time for Merging if I need to redo it again.

Kindly let me know if you can help me on this.

Please check the below screen shot.

This indicates a crash on the server side. apr_exit_why_e is an enum [see 1] where 2 seems to be "APR_PROC_SIGNAL", I guess this means something killed the pre_commit process.

Can you check the logs and dump files on the server?

There is one previous mention of this in the archives: https://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2016-07/0045.shtml, however the user never came back with a solution.

Kind regards,
Daniel