Page 2 feature

Tim Heuer

Mar 31, 2012, 9:58:06 PM3/31/12
to sub...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone successfully created a "Page 2" type feature for the home page?  I.e., at the bottom of the home page collection it would say "page 2" and essentially refresh with a new DayCollection starting from post X (based on items on homepage setting)?

Travis Illig

Apr 2, 2012, 11:43:02 AM4/2/12
to sub...@googlegroups.com
I haven't seen it, but that's a good idea. Maybe something to submit as a feature request?

Admittedly, not sure how far you'll get with that - "real life" seems to have affected Subtext and it's stagnating. The code is fairly "organically grown" in there and really hard to navigate, so it's hard to get any new folks on board, which is one of the key reasons I haven't been able to contribute. I can't figure out where most anything is, and if I modify it, what will I break? (Yes, I'm ranting a little, but the point is... if it doesn't exist, it's probably up to you to implement it.)