HELP: iOS getting Mobile theme

Tim Heuer

Oct 26, 2013, 1:30:31 AM10/26/13
to sub...@googlegroups.com
Help!!  Opera and iOS browsers are getting the mobile theme.  How do I stop this?

Simone Chiaretta

Oct 29, 2013, 11:39:20 AM10/29/13
to subtext
I think it uses the Request.Browser.IsMobileDevice property, which I think comes from the browser list stored somewhere in the framework folder.

Simone

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Tim Heuer <t...@timheuer.com> wrote:
Help!!  Opera and iOS browsers are getting the mobile theme.  How do I stop this?

Simone Chiaretta
Microsoft MVP ASP.NET - ASPInsider
Blog: http://codeclimber.net.nz
RSS: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/codeclimber
twitter: @simonech

Tim Heuer

Oct 31, 2013, 1:06:21 AM10/31/13
to sub...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Simone.  It turned out to be that the theme selector wasn't allowing me to select "none" as the mobile option.