Subtext v2.6 release available?

AC

Jul 31, 2012, 11:09:21 AM7/31/12
to sub...@googlegroups.com
I see Phil is running 2.6... but the project site still seems to be pointing to the 2.5.2 builds. I see on github where Phil has made changes as recently as this summer, but can't find where there's an official build to download. Anyone know or do you have to do the build yourself (which isn't an issue, just curious).

Simone Chiaretta

Jul 31, 2012, 11:14:27 AM7/31/12
to sub...@googlegroups.com
After an official release we increase the version number that gets generated, so everything after the official release will show itself as 2.6.
There is no official release available

The list of changes is not that big after the release

Latest commit was June 11

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 5:09 PM, AC <andrew....@criticalpathtraining.com> wrote:
I see Phil is running 2.6... but the project site still seems to be pointing to the 2.5.2 builds. I see on github where Phil has made changes as recently as this summer, but can't find where there's an official build to download. Anyone know or do you have to do the build yourself (which isn't an issue, just curious).

Simone Chiaretta
Microsoft MVP ASP.NET - ASPInsider
Blog: http://codeclimber.net.nz
RSS: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/codeclimber
twitter: @simonech

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
"Life is short, play hard"