BlogML - Export Subtext Posts to another Forum

CoffeeAddict

May 30, 2012, 5:53:17 PM5/30/12
to sub...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone tried or had success doing this?  I want to port my posts over to my new FunnelWeb instance.

Simone Chiaretta

May 30, 2012, 5:56:36 PM5/30/12
to sub...@googlegroups.com
I exported to wordpress: it worked even if it required a few steps to make to work.
If you look on my blog you'll find it.
Otherwise wait tomorrow and I'll send you the link

Simone

---
Simone Chiaretta
@simonech