Understanding the dashboard metrics for feedback

AC

Mar 16, 2012, 7:48:32 AM3/16/12
to Subtext
On my dashboard summary I see the following:
5288 Comments
5288 Approved
3076 Pending
0 Spam

When I click on the Feedback link, I see the following counts:
Moderate: 0
Potential Spam: 0
Trash / Spam: 0

When I click on Moderate (that says zero), it shows me a ton of posts
that were approved a while ago.

So:
1) Why is the dashboard saying I have 3000+ pending items when the
Feedback page shows zero?
2) Why is the feedback page, when I filter by Moderate, showing me any
items when the count shows 0 and the comments it is showing are
already approved (my site requires moderation & I can see these
comments on the blog posts).

Simone Chiaretta

Mar 16, 2012, 7:51:40 AM3/16/12
to sub...@googlegroups.com
It's a known bug...

Sent from my iPhone

AC

Mar 16, 2012, 9:00:37 AM3/16/12
to Subtext
Thanks!

On Mar 16, 7:51 am, Simone Chiaretta <simone.chiare...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> It's a known bug...
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Simone Chiaretta

Mar 16, 2012, 2:14:26 PM3/16/12
to sub...@googlegroups.com
I'll make sure it's added to the new task tracker on github if not already there.
Simone

---
Simone Chiaretta
@simonech