Cloud Repository throws 404 since last server problem

AMD1212

Jul 9, 2020, 5:44:42 AM7/9/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Hello,

It looks since the last problem with the cloud-server my repository has some troubles.
I just wanted to report it, mabe it can get fixed easily. Otherwise I would just try to register a different email address and sync my log again.

The problem correlates with the last outage of the cloud server. During the outage I did havy dive-logging so maybe something got corrupted then.

Subsurface Version: 4.9.6
OS: Arch Linux

[sschoerg@shigoto .subsurface]$ cd /home/user/.subsurface/cloudstorage/6edee720a14c2050/
[sschoerg@shigoto 6edee720a14c2050]$ git status
On branch amd1212@4md.gr
Your branch is ahead of 'origin/amd...@4md.gr' by 23 commits.

(use "git push" to publish your local commits)

nothing to commit
, working tree clean
[sschoerg@shigoto 6edee720a14c2050]$ git push
Username for 'https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org': amd1212@4md.gr
Password for 'https://amd...@4md.gr@cloud.subsurface-divelog.org':
fatal
: repository 'https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/amd...@4md.gr/' not found

Verbose log of Subsurface startup (mention the 404):
Subsurface v4.9.6,
built
with libdivecomputer v0.7.0-devel-Subsurface-NG ()
built
with Qt Version 5.15.0, runtime from Qt Version 5.15.0
built
with libgit2 1.0.1
"validateGL(): created OpenGLContext."
"validateGL(): obtained QOpenGLFunctions."
"validateGL(): detected OpenGL version 4.6."
QObject::connect(QQuickWindow, QDeclarativeGeoMap_QML_6): invalid nullptr parameter
cloud URL
set as "https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/amd...@4md.gr[amd...@4md.gr]"
from ("https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/amd...@4md.gr[amd...@4md.gr]")
git storage
: Synchronising data file
INFO
: git storage: update local repo

INFO
: git storage: sync with remote https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/amd...@4md.gr[amd...@4md.gr]

git storage
: Sync with cloud storage
INFO
: git storage: delete proxy setting

Cloud storage: checking connection to cloud server
Checking cloud connection...
INFO
: git storage: fetch remote

git storage
: Successful cloud connection, fetch remote
INFO
: git storage: certificate callback for host cloud.subsurface-divelog.org with validity 1

INFO
: git storage: remote fetch failed (unexpected http status code: 404)

git storage
: Done syncing with cloud storage
git storage
: Load dives from local cache
git storage
: Successfully opened dive data

File locations:

cloud URL
set as "https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/amd...@4md.gr[amd...@4md.gr]"
Local git storage: /home/user/.subsurface/cloudstorage/6edee720a14c2050
Cloud URL: https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/amd...@4md.gr[amd...@4md.gr]
Image filename table: /home/user/.subsurface/hashes
Local picture directory: /home/user/.subsurface/picturedata/

Thanks for your support and making such an awesome software.
best regards,
Stefan

Dirk Hohndel

Jul 9, 2020, 6:28:59 PM7/9/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Please try again. I would expect this to work now.

/D