Dark Mode

57 views
Skip to first unread message

Jean Frechina

unread,
Aug 11, 2026, 3:36:18 PMAug 11
to Subsurface Divelog
Hello I use Windows 10 in dark mode by default, and apparently, there's no dark mode available in preferences for Subsurface 6.0.5667-CICD-release.
So I'm stuck in light mode with no way to change it. I have sensitive eyes and would really like to have this option to relieve eye strain. I imagine I'm not the only one in this situation.
Thank you for your attention.
Jean

Jean Frechina

unread,
Aug 18, 2026, 7:59:55 AMAug 18
to Subsurface Divelog
OK!  I did it!
For those of you using Windows 10 like me (unfortunately, I don't have a choice), it's possible to enable dark mode.
To do this, you need to follow these two steps:
1 - Enable dark mode in Preferences (but this isn't enough because nothing changes)
2 - Enable high contrast mode (and choose the colors you want for each system element)
NOW YOU'RE IN DARK MODE!

Thanks again to the community I help as best I can...
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages