manual import

Avi Foox

Apr 21, 2020, 7:29:27 PM4/21/20
to Subsurface Divelog
What are the minimum requirements of manual data import in order to create a dive profile. my device gives me:
 time at det, dept, pp o2-1,pp o2-2,pp o2-3. i can't get a profile. i've attached a copy of the csv.
also attached copy of a full csv with info that i don't see in the balloons. please help

dans test 066.csv
full data file.csv

Miika Turkia

Apr 22, 2020, 12:00:13 AM4/22/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Time and depth suffices for the depth profile. Here is a screenshot of an import I just did with your data. It also shows the configuration used. Note that you need to use the "Sample" variants of the time and dept info.

HTH

csv-import.png