Type of water body cannot be set

Andreas Krueger

May 23, 2023, 2:36:27 AM5/23/23
to Subsurface Divelog
Subsurface 5.0.10 x64

On the Information tab there is a field for the water body, where I have otherwise always selected fresh or salt water. In the x64 version, under Windows 10, the selector is missing.
However, the 32 bit version supports the selection.

Is this a local problem or can anyone relate to this?

Regards
          @ndreas

Jason Bramwell

May 23, 2023, 2:41:29 AM5/23/23
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
I believe that in Preferences there is a checkbox that should enable this box for you. I’m on phone travelling currently so cannot confirm but I believe this to be the case.

Jason

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 May 2023, at 07:36, Andreas Krueger <webh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Subsurface 5.0.10 x64