passwords

kevd...@googlemail.com

Feb 12, 2023, 1:22:30 PM2/12/23
to Subsurface Divelog
i can connect to the cloud from my PC, but my android devices keep telling me my password is wrong

Stephen Reimers

May 9, 2023, 3:08:41 AM5/9/23
to Subsurface Divelog
Would it be possible for you to reset your password on your PC, using the reset password page, then attempt to log in from the PC, then the android devices? If that fails, try a different email address, but then you'll have to move your dives to the new account.

kevdiveuk

May 14, 2023, 11:41:01 AM5/14/23
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Got the same problem, one of my Android is OK but the other 2 tell me the password and email combination is wrong, it need sorting

Dirk Hohndel

May 14, 2023, 12:43:58 PM5/14/23
to Subsurface Divelog
Well, one known problem is that certain older Android versions simply don't work with Subsurface.
Anything older than Android 8 won't be able to talk to the Subsurface Cloud.

If that's not the issue, then create a support request from one of the devices that can't login, right after a failed login request.
This will send me a log with hopefully enough information to tell you more.

/D