Divesoft Liberty Bluetooth compatibility

Dominique Gingras

Jul 18, 2022, 12:11:05 PM7/18/22
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure if this question has been answered or not yet (haven't found anything), but I would like to download my Liberty CCR dive log using bluetooth functionality. Anyone ever done this?

Dominique

Steven Sanford

Aug 7, 2022, 11:43:58 PM8/7/22
to Subsurface Divelog
Dominique
I dive liberty CCR
There is no direct transfer from Divesoft to Subsurface currently.

They easiest way I have found to get dives into Subsurface, is as follows.
I am on a Mac, but should work similarly in Windows.

bluetooth connect with DiveSoft Center App on computer
Upload dive(s) to wetnotes from the App.
Once this is done you can click on the button next to the upload button for each file that looks like a File folder.
Save the dives from this folder onto your computer.
Then, in SubSurface import from "log Files"option from top menu

You will have to enter tanks, starting and stopping pressures manually from Wetnotes info.

Steve

Dominique Gingras

Aug 14, 2022, 12:15:41 PM8/14/22
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com