Media Data - wrong time stamp

Sven Lehrmoser

May 10, 2021, 1:49:31 AM5/10/21
to Subsurface Divelog
Hello,

Maybe knows how to fix this topic.
While shooting pictures underwater I use RAW format.
When converting the pictures later to .jpg the time stamp of the converted picture is the actual time of the computer and not the time when the picture was shot.
In the EXIF data the time when the picture was taken is correct and available.

Is there a setup in Subsurface whit date of media should be used?

thanks for your help

Sven

Robert C. Helling

May 10, 2021, 3:11:04 AM5/10/21
to Subsurface Divelog
Subsurface uses the creation time field if available and only if that is not found uses modification time. Could you provide us with an example file that shows the problem? How do you convert the files from raw to jpeg?

Sven Lehrmoser

May 10, 2021, 2:42:53 PM5/10/21
to Subsurface Divelog
Hi Robert,
When adding the media from my local drive I get some error message that the time of the picture is not correlating to the dives.
After uploading it to my private cloud I still get the error message but the media is now shown in the dive.

Really strange... but it works now.

Thanks for your help.