cloud

anton ruedisueli

May 15, 2020, 4:21:49 AM5/15/20
to Subsurface Divelog
When posting questions you can help us answer you more quickly if you make sure you include some basic information:
  • Which version are you using (hint: look at the About screen)?
  • Which OS are you running?
  • (if applicable) which dive computer are you using?
Feel free to delete this text when posting your question.

im unable to enter my cloud logs on windows 10 and android changed my password didn't help.
after importing my last dive he created a local cloud please help. My dive computer is a ratio iX3M
on the pc version ist shows the next fault :cannot sync with cloud server.