looking for equipment donations

Dirk Hohndel

Mar 7, 2020, 4:01:08 PM3/7/20
to Subsurface Divelog
One of the many things that I end up doing is testing various things across various devices.
And I have noticed that while I have more than a dozen dive computers, those skew towards modern, color, BLE devices.
With the recent work on USB-serial for Android I realize that I am missing quite a few of the still very common ones out there.
- old style Suunto like the Gekko, Zoop, Vyper, Vyper Air
- anything Oceanic (and all the brands that share the underlying platform)
- anything Uwatec
- anything Cressi or Zeagle or... with a Prolific download cable
- a Mares with a SiliconLabs cable (I have an Icon HD which uses a different cable / interface)

If one of you happens to have something on that list that they no longer need and use, I would appreciate a donation. Please reach out.

Thanks

/D

Dave Johnson

Mar 8, 2020, 2:25:17 PM3/8/20
to Subsurface Divelog
I may be getting an Oceanic Pro 2 from a friend of mine to donate.  Where would I need to send it?  It would be coming from Minnesota in the US.

Dirk Hohndel

Mar 8, 2020, 2:26:31 PM3/8/20
to Subsurface Divelog
That would be wonderful, thank you!
I'll send you email with my address.

/D

Dave Johnson

Mar 19, 2020, 11:06:18 PM3/19/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Are suunto mosquito, suunto spider, suunto cobra of the right kind?  The oceanic pro2 may not work out.  He's giving it to me for nothing but it may not work. I'll dig in to it after I get it from him.

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020, 15:01 Dirk Hohndel <dir...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bev Crair

Aug 16, 2020, 5:52:24 PM8/16/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Dirk -
Email me your postal address - we will send a Oceanic VEO (unless you don't need it anymore).
HTH,
Bev.