Using subsurface on mobile (Android) Tank D8

Harro Lackmann

Nov 18, 2020, 10:45:26 PM11/18/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Hello in the Desktop version I can edit the tank. But in the mobile version I can't enter a D8. Is this right?

Dirk Hohndel

Nov 18, 2020, 10:54:07 PM11/18/20
to Subsurface Divelog
The mobile version currently doesn't allow to specify new tank models. But models that are already used in the dive log should work.

/D

Harro Lackmann

Nov 18, 2020, 11:04:44 PM11/18/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Hm,I use an D12, D7 and an D8.
It's all fine but the D8 is a problem.
If I now transfer the data from the desktop variant to the mobile variant. Do I have a D8 in my choice for the future

Dirk Hohndel

Nov 18, 2020, 11:06:37 PM11/18/20
to Subsurface Divelog
You should. If this doesn't work it will take some more investigation to understand it. In that case please send a support request from the mobile app (which will include some log files to help me understand what's going on on your device)

/D

Harro Lackmann

Nov 18, 2020, 11:10:11 PM11/18/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Okay I'll try it and write feedback tomorrow

Harro Lackmann

Nov 18, 2020, 11:36:22 PM11/18/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that was the right way
It's work fine

Screenshot_20201119-053450_Subsurface-mobile.jpg