crashes

Neal Hoogenboom

Mar 15, 2023, 10:29:49 PM3/15/23
to Subsurface Divelog
I am in dive log submission season and inconveniently Subsurface is wanting to crash whenever I export selected divelogs. I have tried almost every format now to no avail.

I am on Windows and using the latest version. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled several times now.

Dirk Hohndel

Mar 15, 2023, 11:37:35 PM3/15/23
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
That is usually caused by something in your dive data that surprises our export algorithm.

Are your dive data in the Subsurface cloud, or in an XML/SSRF file?
Does it crash when you select the option to anonymize the data you are exporting?

/D

On Mar 15, 2023, at 19:29, Neal Hoogenboom wrote:

I am in dive log submission season and inconveniently Subsurface is wanting to crash whenever I export selected divelogs. I have tried almost every format now to no avail.

I am on Windows and using the latest version. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled several times now.

Neal Hoogenboom

Mar 17, 2023, 6:12:05 PM3/17/23
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
The data is in the cloud.

I am not attempting to anonymize the data. Just selecting the dry export option.

di...@hohndel.org

Mar 17, 2023, 6:30:35 PM3/17/23
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com

The reason I'm asking about anonymizing is that if it doesn't crash in that case, we have a good indication that it's an odd string or something that you have in there...

/D

--
from my phone