Ratio iX3M and Subsurface-mobile

Mika Joukainen

Feb 28, 2021, 4:55:21 AM2/28/21
to Subsurface Divelog
Moto g8
Android 10
Subsurface-mobile 3.1.3(4.9.10.188)

Hi
I tryed to upload dives from Ratio iX3M GPS TECH+ (OS 4.1.26/016) to my Subsurface. Loading not started, seems to be that the connection to computer just ends and nothing happens. Anybody succeed with this? Any info how to do?

Br
Mika

Jef Driesen

Mar 2, 2021, 7:26:00 AM3/2/21
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com, Mika Joukainen
On 2021-02-28 10:55, Mika Joukainen wrote:
> I tryed to upload dives from Ratio iX3M GPS TECH+ (OS 4.1.26/016) to
> my Subsurface. Loading not started, seems to be that the connection to
> computer just ends and nothing happens. Anybody succeed with this? Any
> info how to do?

Can you share the subsurface and libdivecomputer logfile? Without more
detailed info it's impossible to tell what is going wrong.

Jef