Subsurface do not scale windows DPI

Klaus Friis Østergaard

Mar 8, 2021, 10:11:54 AM3/8/21
to Subsurface Divelog
When posting questions you can help us answer you more quickly if you make sure you include some basic information:
  • 4.9.10
  • Windows 10 pro, 20H2 build 19042.844
I have a problem on my new laptop, which is a 4K UHD, scaling is set to 150%, but the subsurface do not scale, så it is very small text in menues they are hardly readable.

I have tried change in scaling, closed Subsurface, not effect.
I have tried to uninstalle SubSurface, nopt effekt.
I have tried se if any driver updates to Display adaptor, running on the newest driver UHD from Microsoft.

Any suggestions on how to solve the problem?

Kind regards,

Klaus F. Østergaard

Robert C. Helling

Mar 8, 2021, 2:25:37 PM3/8/21
to Subsurface Divelog
This is not really a solution to the resolution problem but in the Subsurface preferences, you can set the font size.

farre...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2021, 7:25:22 AM3/9/21
to Subsurface Divelog
Hi Robert,