Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Timo Schneemann

no leída,
10 jul 2018, 16:00:2910/7/18
a Subsurface Divelog
Ubuntu 16.04.04
subsurface 4.8.0

I tried to install the ppa but getting errors verifying the key:

gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys A8BC9756EE61D9C6
gpg: Schlüssel EE61D9C6 von hkp-Server subkeys.pgp.net anfordern
gpg: Schlüsselserver-Zeitüberschreitung
gpg: Empfangen vom Schlüsselserver fehlgeschlagen: Schlüsselserverfehler

I tried it on different computer at diffenrent times.

Dirk Hohndel

no leída,
10 jul 2018, 16:01:3810/7/18
a subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Well, that sounds like a Keyserver issue - I don't think there's anything we can do...

Linus Torvalds

no leída,
10 jul 2018, 16:20:0510/7/18
a Subsurface Divelog
On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 1:01 PM Dirk Hohndel <di...@hohndel.org> wrote:

> Well, that sounds like a Keyserver issue - I don't think there's anything we can do...

Keyservers have been horribly flaky the last few months. Apparently
one reason is that a lot of them just got turned off, some people
blame GDPR.

Put

keyserver hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net

in your .gnupg/pgp.conf file (and make sure to remove anything else -
the priority of keyservers is unclear). That *mostly* fixes the
keyserver issues, at least for me.

pgp is garbage. It used to be inconvenient to use with a horrible UI.
It's gone from "inconvenient" to "actively hostile" in the last year.

Too bad there isn't anything much better, because security people
don't care about small things like "usable".

Linus

Timo Schneemann

no leída,
11 jul 2018, 13:15:3111/7/18
a Subsurface Divelog
Thanks for the responses! I will try that.

Timo

Timo Schneemann

no leída,
11 jul 2018, 13:32:4511/7/18
a Subsurface Divelog
Thanks, that worked. I just did

gpg --keyserver hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys A8BC9756EE61D9C6DDD

and added it afterwards. Maybe you change this at the download informations in the Debian Jessie secion, if this keyserver is more reliable?

Timo

Am Dienstag, 10. Juli 2018 22:20:05 UTC+2 schrieb Linus Torvalds:
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos