Max amount of dives

Dominique Fortin

Sep 26, 2018, 9:41:43 AM9/26/18
to Subsurface Divelog
I am using ver 2.13, when I try to download my dives it only download 100 dives, is there any way to download more? I have around 226 dives and want all of them in the dive log, otherwise the app although very good, is useless to me. I am using the shearwter Teric, thank you

Dirk Hohndel

Sep 26, 2018, 11:00:42 AM9/26/18
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Given that the Teric has been out for just a few months, having 226 dives
on it indicates a rather impressive amount of diving.

That said, nothing we do should limit the number of dives that we
download, but I wonder for how many dives the Teric is actually able to
store all dive data, including the profile. I'm guessing it's more than a
hundred, but typically if a dive computer reports more dives than we can
download, that's the first thing I'd look into.

/D

Dominique Fortin

Sep 26, 2018, 8:05:56 PM9/26/18
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
actually i figured out the problem, it is actually a bit stupid, you are right, i do not have 226 dives on that computer, i started it at 110 to be in sync with my other one since i dive with two computers, then i verified how many dives were skipped, and it turned out that i have 99 dives on the computer, so it doesnt store a max of 99 dives, it is just a fluke that i have 99 at the time that i tried it...so now i am really happy that i can use that app, since it is what i have been looking for, for a long time...

thank you for your help