Incorrect display size

Sullivan Family

Nov 6, 2022, 10:34:02 AM11/6/22
to Subsurface Divelog
I've just moved to a new Windows laptop with a high-resolution display. When running subsurface, the display/font sizes are microscopic and almost impossible to read.

I've tried several different settings related to scaling, font sizes, DPI, etc., but have not found the magic setting to fix this. While changing the scaling does make things bigger, everything is still very fuzzy and out of focus. Subsurface is the only app where I'm seeing this issue.

Any help or pointers appreciated.

Mark
subsurf.pdf

Sullivan Family

Nov 6, 2022, 10:38:34 AM11/6/22
to Subsurface Divelog
Never mind!  Using a magnifying glass, I was able to find the font size change in the Preferences menu. I should have known this would have been covered.