LinuX, Windows & divelogs.de

0-10 Volts

Jan 23, 2022, 9:42:30 AMJan 23
to Subsurface Divelog
Hello there wonderful people, I have been diving for about two years and really wanted to find a log book (online or not) which would work on the "OS" I use, Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS. It functions well but I can't get it to sync on line. I also use it on windows 10 & everything syncs well with divelogs.de
What am I doing wrong ?

Cheers........

Dirk Hohndel

Jan 23, 2022, 5:52:30 PMJan 23
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
My telepathic ability are somewhat limited... so it's hart to know what failed when you tried to sync.
Are you using the native binary from our PPA, the Snap, the AppImage, something else?
Are you getting an error message? What do you see in the preferences window in the cloud pane above your email address - it should say something like "Subsurface cloud storage (credentials verified)"... what does it say for you?

Thanks

/D

Michela Angelini

Jul 27, 2022, 8:27:35 AMJul 27
to Subsurface Divelog
you have to register on divelogs.de, then insert your login data on wubsurface to export. it works