Edit/split one dive computer in a merged dive

Celia Marlowe

Mar 30, 2019, 2:33:42 AM3/30/19
to Subsurface Divelog
Subsurface 4.8.4-347
MacOS Mojave 10.14.3
Multiple dive computers

Hi,

I'm not sure whether to post this as one or two questions as they are linked but possibly only in my usage rather than technically. I can make separate posts if it makes more sense.

1) Is it possible to extract one (or more) dive computer profiles from an automatically (or manually) merged dive  - i.e. make stand alone? I've dives that have ended up merged into dives they shouldn't be in.  I couldn't find a way to edit the time for just one computer to make it a standalone dive, or find another way to separate them, but I wanted to verify that...

I can of course address this by reimporting everything, or separate dive logs etc but hoped there was a quicker/easier way.

2) Related to this is the split function in certain circumstances.

The scenario:

A dive with multiple ascents from around 17m to near surface ( less than 1 metre so from my understanding the split function should work). N.B This is research not my usual diving practice!

Subsurface has a merged dive across multiple dive computers.  Some computer models register all three ascents as one dive, and others separated. So I end up with a merged dive which for some computers has three ascents, and others has two, with the third ascent as a separate dive. The split function is not working on dives like this (seems to work on dives where there is only one dive computer). Ultimately I want to split into single descent/ascents.

I'd like to find a ways to work with individual computers profiles and/or split in these circumstances if possible.

Many thanks,

Linus Torvalds

Mar 30, 2019, 3:12:14 PM3/30/19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com, Berthold Stoeger
On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 11:33 PM 'Celia Marlowe' via Subsurface
Divelog <subsurfac...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> 1) Is it possible to extract one (or more) dive computer profiles from
> an automatically (or manually) merged dive - i.e. make stand alone?
> I've dives that have ended up merged into dives they shouldn't be
> in. I couldn't find a way to edit the time for just one computer to
> make it a standalone dive, or find another way to separate them,
> but I wanted to verify that...

Right now we don't have an interface to do that.

If you want to work with individual dive computers, right now you just
have to disable the merging at import time (for example, bu checking
the "import into new trip" thing, which keeps all the newly imported
dives nicely separate from everything else).

> I can of course address this by reimporting everything, or separate dive logs etc but hoped there was a quicker/easier way.

We probably *should* have a way to do it.

We have a way to delete the current dive computer (and to re-order the
list), but we don't have a way to split the current dive computer into
a new dive. Hmm.

> 2) Related to this is the split function in certain circumstances.
>
> The scenario:
>
> A dive with multiple ascents from around 17m to near surface ( less
> than 1 metre so from my understanding the split function should
> work). N.B This is research not my usual diving practice!
>
> Subsurface has a merged dive across multiple dive computers. Some
> computer models register all three ascents as one dive, and others
> separated. So I end up with a merged dive which for some computers
> has three ascents, and others has two, with the third ascent as a
> separate dive. The split function is not working on dives like this
> (seems to work on dives where there is only one dive computer).
> Ultimately I want to split into single descent/ascents.
>
> I'd like to find a ways to work with individual computers profiles
> and/or split in these circumstances if possible.

Yes, the above would be possible if we just had a "split current dive
computer into a dive of its own", and then you can further split that
dive computer into multiple dives, and then pick the dives to be
re-merged.

Let me look at how nasty it would be. I think Berthold knows that code
better than I do by now (with all his cleanups and fixes to make undo
possible. But maybe I can at least write something that he can then
fix up to actually work right.

Linus

Linus Torvalds

Mar 30, 2019, 3:35:32 PM3/30/19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com, Berthold Stoeger
On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 12:11 PM Linus Torvalds
<torv...@linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> Let me look at how nasty it would be. I think Berthold knows that code
> better than I do by now (with all his cleanups and fixes to make undo
> possible. But maybe I can at least write something that he can then
> fix up to actually work right.

So the attached patch worked for the one simple test I did on it. It
adds a "split this dive computer into a dive of its own" menu entry
when mousing over the dive computer name, and you can actually choose
it and it does something that mostly works.

It re-uses a lot of our existing infrastructure, which is why the
patch isn't actually all that big. That part is nice.

BUT! It's almost certainly complete garbage. In particular, it doesn't
participate in the nice undoi/redo logic that the real dive list
operations participate in (but neither does the dive computer delete
stuff seem to do).

But it also doesn't insert the dive in the right place, it just
inserts the new dive at the end of the dive list.

So this is not useful as-is, but I know for a fact that I won't get
the undo/redo right, so I think I'll just post this patch in the hope
that Berthold goes "yeah, I see what you're trying to do, and you're
doing it all wrong, here's the *real* patch".

Berthold?

Linus
patch.diff

Linus Torvalds

Mar 30, 2019, 3:55:44 PM3/30/19
to Berthold Stoeger, subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Test data sent in private.

Linus

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 12:49 PM Berthold Stoeger
<bsto...@mail.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:

> I will have a go at it tomorrow. Could someone send me a test file?

Celia Marlowe

Apr 5, 2019, 2:48:20 AM4/5/19
to Subsurface Divelog
Hi both, I wondered how this was looking? I don't meant to sound like I'm chasing, just if it's something that is looking easy to solve in the next few days I'll wait for a bit, otherwise I'll crack on with reimporting everything. Many thanks! Celia

Dirk Hohndel

Apr 5, 2019, 10:15:57 AM4/5/19
to 'Celia Marlowe' via Subsurface Divelog
The code has landed in our development line, but won't make it into a public release until Subsurface 4.9.

What OS are you running? I could likely make a test binary available for you...

/D
--
From my phone

Celia Marlowe

Apr 7, 2019, 6:47:10 AM4/7/19
to Subsurface Divelog
I'm on macOS Mojave 10.14.3 - it would be amazing if you could! Thanks,C

Dirk Hohndel

Apr 10, 2019, 12:07:33 PM4/10/19
to 'Celia Marlowe' via Subsurface Divelog
Sorry this took a couple of days. I'm traveling.

Here's a DMG of something that is TRULY work in progress - the very
leading edge of our development. So there is a certain risk that using
this might have unintended side effects. I'm not aware of anything that
would break, but it's possible.

https://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-4.8.4-453-g20e28ee4dcb8.dmg

Thanks

/D

On Sun, Apr 07, 2019 at 03:47:10AM -0700, 'Celia Marlowe' via Subsurface Divelog wrote:
> I'm on macOS Mojave 10.14.3 - it would be amazing if you could! Thanks,C
>
> On Friday, April 5, 2019 at 4:15:57 PM UTC+2, Dirk wrote:
> >
> > The code has landed in our development line, but won't make it into a
> > public release until Subsurface 4.9.
> >
> > What OS are you running? I could likely make a test binary available for
> > you...
> >
> > /D
> >
> > On April 4, 2019 11:48:19 PM PDT, 'Celia Marlowe' via Subsurface Divelog <

Celia Marlowe

Apr 11, 2019, 4:07:55 AM4/11/19
to Subsurface Divelog
Thanks Dirk,

Hugely appreciated! I've had a very brief play for the last hour or so. As I've mentioned before, I completely appreciate that I'm a) trying to use this in a way that is really out of main scope, and b) I'm sharing in the hope the issues I've seen might be helpful rather than anything, as I'm aware is work in progress, so you may well be aware of them already. I've attached a Subsurface file with an example dive that is exhibiting the issues below, but if I can help in any way, then please let me know. My coding skills aren't going to be sufficient to help on that front, but I'd like to give something back to the community if I can.

N.B The issue with changing the date not working correctly seems to be back in this version.

The split this dive computer into a dive of it's own is working great, thanks!

The split selected dive function isn't playing ball at all.

1) Split selected dives from the dive list more often that not crashes Subsurface (just closes down completely) for dives with both multiple computers and a single computer.
-  shuts down for dives where there are more than two ascents.
-  shuts down dives with single dive computer and two ascents
-  when it doesn't shut down (I'm haven't narrowed down the differentiating factors, whether it's particular dives I have that it is complaining about), if there is just one dive computer in the dive, it seems to split a two ascent dive correctly.
- in a two ascent dive with multiple dive computers, the first computer seems to split correctly, but later computers seem to have a weird profile (see next comment for more detail)
- correctly splits the third ascent from a three ascent dive where there are multiple dive computers in the same dive, the third dive now split into a single dive seems correct across all dive computers. This leaves us with a two ascent dive - the first computer has the two descent/ascents correct but subsequent computers have a strange single dive profile which doesn't seem to bear resemblance to the real profile. This appears to be a consistent incorrect profile across different tests/dives/dive computers if that makes sense.

3) Split dive into two from the hover menu in the profile area is not separating into different descent/ascents for the same dives as above, but splitting in odd ways, i.e not into full dives, but at random depths. I haven't looked into this in more depth, I'm not sure what the expected behaviour is, whether it is the same as split selected dives.

I'll revert back to previous version (although will be sad to lose the split computer into separate dive function!) for now. I don't want to impose on your development plans or expect you to focus on this over other things you're working on, but it would be great to have a vague idea of when the next official release might be?

Many thanks as usual,
Celia
narrow_test_split.ssrf

Linus Torvalds

Apr 13, 2019, 12:38:29 PM4/13/19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 1:08 AM 'Celia Marlowe' via Subsurface Divelog
<subsurfac...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> The split selected dive function isn't playing ball at all.

Hmm. It doesn't get used very often most of the time, so I'm not
entirely shocked.

That said, I tried to reproduce it here, to fix it, and I don't see
the problem. I do find your test data very amusing though: 24 dive
computers on one dive seems excessive even by *our* standards ;)

I did notice that if you split the dive at a point that many dive
computers don't even have (because they disagree about how long the
dive is), you get some odd behavior, but it didn't crash for me, and
even running it under valgrind (to find bad memory accesses) didn't
show anything.

I also note that I think I've mostly done the "split dives" only with
a single dive computer. With multiple dive computers, it gets a bit
confusing, since trying to split at the same point in the dive then
splits the dive computers slightly differently (because they all have
slightly different notiones of when the dive started).

So it's possible that we should limit the "split dive at XYZ" to just
work for the single-computer case, but you say that crashes for you
too, so..

I'll see about fixing the thing I did notice, but if you could
describe exactly what you did with that test ssrf file you posted that
caused problems, I'd really like to reproduce the crash...

Or maybe the crash was from some other data set, and the one you
posted was just the successful "split off one dive computer" example
and doesn't show the issue?

Linus

Celia Marlowe

Apr 13, 2019, 1:13:23 PM4/13/19
to Subsurface Divelog
Thanks so much for your reply Linus, I'm always hesitant to post for exactly that reason.  I have 28 computers in my research... and am very aware it's kind of stretching things to ask for features to cater to that! The ability to separate dive computers out has been an absolute godsend, thank you.

In the meantime, I've used the new version to split dive computers out into separate dives, then reverted to the previous version to merge and split what I can, which mostly works. I *think* I was being a twit, and the instances when it wouldn't split was when a dive computer hadn't registered as getting close enough to the surface so wasn't hitting the cut level as it has worked for me now on the others that I've just tried.

I've tried splitting single computer dives again on narrow_test_split.ssrf to double check. It does give me the split issues still. If I try to split the dive with the single Mares computer, Subsurface instantly closes and I get the  'Subsurface quit unexpectedly report to Apple or ignore' pop up. I've tried taking a different dive computer into it's own dive and splitting that, same thing happens. Same on the multiple dive computer dive. It occurs to me that I've just been installing over the top of the older version, should I be uninstalling in a more thorough way first somehow and then installing?

I can understand the difficulties of splitting multiple dive computer dives, I'm quite happy to split them all individually and then merge again later!

Best, Celia

Linus Torvalds

Apr 13, 2019, 1:35:22 PM4/13/19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 10:13 AM 'Celia Marlowe' via Subsurface
Divelog <subsurfac...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I have 28 computers in my research... and am very aware it's kind of stretching things to ask for features to cater to that!

Oh, that part is lovely. Most people dive with just one, so getting
more testing of the multi-computer case is always good. And the more,
the merrier.

> I've tried splitting single computer dives again on
> narrow_test_split.ssrf to double check. It does give me the split
> issues still. If I try to split the dive with the single Mares
> computer, Subsurface instantly closes and I get the 'Subsurface quit
> unexpectedly report to Apple or ignore' pop up. I've tried taking a
> different dive computer into it's own dive and splitting that, same
> thing happens. Same on the multiple dive computer dive. It occurs to
> me that I've just been installing over the top of the older version,
> should I be uninstalling in a more thorough way first somehow and then
> installing?

That really shouldn't be a problem.

It's more likely that this is just some difference between our setups.
I'm not using the exact same version you are, and I'm running on
Linux, not OS X.

I just wanted to confirm what you did - it sounds like you're not
doing anything odd, and it just crashes for you for even the simple
case. I was thinking that maybe you did something else first to
trigger the problem.

I'll look more into it.

> I can understand the difficulties of splitting multiple dive computer dives, I'm quite happy to split them all individually and then merge again later!

We may make that the preferred model, just because otherwise we'd
either get odd splits (a time offset that is at the surface for one
dive computer might not be at the surface for another), or we'd have
to try to do some magical (and likely very complex and fragile) "try
to match the dive offset on one dive computer with the dive offset on
another".

But I'll try to figure out the crash first. Since an older version
works for you, it's clearly something introduced recently, and it
might just be that the code I was testing (which was my original
simplistic "split dive computer into dive of its own") doesn't show
the problem because we've had other things go on lately too..

Linus

Dirk Hohndel

Apr 13, 2019, 1:43:15 PM4/13/19
to 'Celia Marlowe' via Subsurface Divelog
When you get that report screen, can you open the report and copy all of this in a post here. It will contain a stack trace that should help us figure out what's wrong...

/D
--
From my phone

Linus Torvalds

Apr 13, 2019, 5:56:42 PM4/13/19
On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 10:43 AM Dirk Hohndel <di...@hohndel.org> wrote:

> When you get that report screen, can you open the report and copy all of this in a post here. It will contain a stack trace that should help us figure out what's wrong...

Yeah, that would be lovely. I've tried to repro it with the current
sources (rather than my hacked-up ones from a couple of weeks ago),
and am still failing to see the problem, even with valgrind.

Could easily be some library difference or other.

That said, I'm still not testing exactly the same thing as Dirk
uploaded, which apparently has some local patch in it. At least his
dmg upload had version hash "4.8.4-453-g20e28ee4dcb8", which isn't
something I see in the mainline repo (I'm on v4.8.4-476-g5966a74ae,
and I don't have that 20e28ee commit at all). I suspect Dirk had some
temporary thing in his tree when he was building it.

I don't see how that could possibly impact dive splitting, though. Dirk?

Linus

Celia Marlowe

Apr 14, 2019, 3:30:29 AM4/14/19
to Subsurface Divelog
Here you go:

Process:               Subsurface [9845]
Identifier:            org.subsurface-divelog
Version:               4.8.4-453-g20e28ee4dcb8 (4.8.4-453-g20e28ee4dcb8)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           Subsurface [9845]
User ID:               502

Date/Time:             2019-04-14 09:28:30.266 +0200
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.14.3 (18D109)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        4F7B5434-99D4-46C9-E214-FA0989EC7187

Sleep/Wake UUID:       F645ACAD-1E2F-4440-9D57-08B241AA11C2

Time Awake Since Boot: 66000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       2700 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000130
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal:    Segmentation fault: 11
Termination Reason:    Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb
Terminating Process:   exc handler [9845]

VM Regions Near 0x130:
-->
    __TEXT                 0000000107ac0000-0000000107f29000 [ 4516K] r-x/rwx SM=COW  /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/MacOS/Subsurface

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   org.subsurface-divelog        0x0000000107ad9303 Command::SplitDivesBase::SplitDivesBase(dive*, std::__1::array<dive*, 2ul>) + 131
1   org.subsurface-divelog        0x0000000107ad9971 Command::SplitDives::SplitDives(dive*, duration_t) + 81
2   org.subsurface-divelog        0x0000000107ad26fb Command::splitDives(dive*, duration_t) + 43
3   org.subsurface-divelog        0x0000000107b3100d DiveListView::splitDives() + 365
4   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c29579a QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, int, int, void**) + 2954
5   org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ac5b7f5 QAction::activate(QAction::ActionEvent) + 309
6   org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010adde33f 0x10ac55000 + 1610559
7   org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010addb8f4 0x10ac55000 + 1599732
8   org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ac9f230 QWidget::event(QEvent*) + 496
9   org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ade35f2 QMenu::event(QEvent*) + 1106
10  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ac64f12 QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*, QEvent*) + 306
11  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ac67d6d QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*) + 7357
12  org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c26454f QCoreApplication::notifyInternal2(QObject*, QEvent*) + 159
13  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ac65840 QApplicationPrivate::sendMouseEvent(QWidget*, QMouseEvent*, QWidget*, QWidget*, QWidget**, QPointer<QWidget>&, bool) + 896
14  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010acbf581 0x10ac55000 + 435585
15  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010acbe040 0x10ac55000 + 430144
16  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ac64f12 QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*, QEvent*) + 306
17  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ac662ed QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*) + 573
18  org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c26454f QCoreApplication::notifyInternal2(QObject*, QEvent*) + 159
19  org.qt-project.QtGui          0x000000010b60e90c QGuiApplicationPrivate::processMouseEvent(QWindowSystemInterfacePrivate::MouseEvent*) + 3484
20  org.qt-project.QtGui          0x000000010b5f68bb QWindowSystemInterface::sendWindowSystemEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 155
21  libqcocoa.dylib                0x000000010ec2ac91 0x10ec00000 + 175249
22  com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff38c54395 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_SOURCE0_PERFORM_FUNCTION__ + 17
23  com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff38c5433b __CFRunLoopDoSource0 + 108
24  com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff38c37dd1 __CFRunLoopDoSources0 + 195
25  com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff38c3737a __CFRunLoopRun + 1219
26  com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff38c36c64 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 463
27  com.apple.HIToolbox            0x00007fff37ecdab5 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 293
28  com.apple.HIToolbox            0x00007fff37ecd6f4 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 371
29  com.apple.HIToolbox            0x00007fff37ecd568 _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 64
30  com.apple.AppKit              0x00007fff36188363 _DPSNextEvent + 997
31  com.apple.AppKit              0x00007fff36187102 -[NSApplication(NSEvent) _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 1362
32  com.apple.AppKit              0x00007fff36181165 -[NSApplication run] + 699
33  libqcocoa.dylib                0x000000010ec29a8d 0x10ec00000 + 170637
34  org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c2600a2 QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 418
35  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ade17ab QMenu::exec(QPoint const&, QAction*) + 107
36  org.subsurface-divelog        0x0000000107b32277 DiveListView::contextMenuEvent(QContextMenuEvent*) + 1479
37  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ac9f76c QWidget::event(QEvent*) + 1836
38  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ad48a6d QFrame::event(QEvent*) + 45
39  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ad4bd89 QAbstractScrollArea::viewportEvent(QEvent*) + 57
40  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010aecb80e QAbstractItemView::viewportEvent(QEvent*) + 1502
41  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010af37455 QTreeView::viewportEvent(QEvent*) + 517
42  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ad4ca44 0x10ac55000 + 1014340
43  org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c264832 QCoreApplicationPrivate::sendThroughObjectEventFilters(QObject*, QEvent*) + 210
44  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ac64efd QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*, QEvent*) + 285
45  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ac672fb QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*) + 4683
46  org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c26454f QCoreApplication::notifyInternal2(QObject*, QEvent*) + 159
47  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010acbfa18 0x10ac55000 + 436760
48  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010acbe040 0x10ac55000 + 430144
49  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ac64f12 QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*, QEvent*) + 306
50  org.qt-project.QtWidgets      0x000000010ac662ed QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*) + 573
51  org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c26454f QCoreApplication::notifyInternal2(QObject*, QEvent*) + 159
52  org.qt-project.QtGui          0x000000010b60e90c QGuiApplicationPrivate::processMouseEvent(QWindowSystemInterfacePrivate::MouseEvent*) + 3484
53  org.qt-project.QtGui          0x000000010b5f68bb QWindowSystemInterface::sendWindowSystemEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 155
54  libqcocoa.dylib                0x000000010ec2ac91 0x10ec00000 + 175249
55  com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff38c54395 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_SOURCE0_PERFORM_FUNCTION__ + 17
56  com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff38c5433b __CFRunLoopDoSource0 + 108
57  com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff38c37dd1 __CFRunLoopDoSources0 + 195
58  com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff38c3737a __CFRunLoopRun + 1219
59  com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff38c36c64 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 463
60  com.apple.HIToolbox            0x00007fff37ecdab5 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 293
61  com.apple.HIToolbox            0x00007fff37ecd6f4 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 371
62  com.apple.HIToolbox            0x00007fff37ecd568 _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 64
63  com.apple.AppKit              0x00007fff36188363 _DPSNextEvent + 997
64  com.apple.AppKit              0x00007fff36187102 -[NSApplication(NSEvent) _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 1362
65  com.apple.AppKit              0x00007fff36181165 -[NSApplication run] + 699
66  libqcocoa.dylib                0x000000010ec29a8d 0x10ec00000 + 170637
67  org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c2600a2 QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 418
68  org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c264c62 QCoreApplication::exec() + 402
69  org.subsurface-divelog        0x0000000107ac9ebd main + 4445
70  libdyld.dylib                  0x00007fff65e84ed9 start + 1

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.root.user-interactive-qos
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff65fbe17a mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff65fbe6d0 mach_msg + 60
2   com.apple.QuartzCore          0x00007fff43c5696d CA::Render::Fence::wait(unsigned int, unsigned long) + 169
3   com.apple.QuartzCore          0x00007fff43bedabe CA::Context::commit_transaction(CA::Transaction*) + 1842
4   com.apple.QuartzCore          0x00007fff43becda8 CA::Transaction::commit() + 576
5   com.apple.AppKit              0x00007fff361c1b94 NSPerformVisuallyAtomicChange + 154
6   com.apple.AppKit              0x00007fff3647870a __42-[NSAnimation(NSInternal) _runInNewThread]_block_invoke + 80
7   libdispatch.dylib              0x00007fff65e35d53 _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 12
8   libdispatch.dylib              0x00007fff65e36dcf _dispatch_client_callout + 8
9   libdispatch.dylib              0x00007fff65e44e80 _dispatch_root_queue_drain + 671
10  libdispatch.dylib              0x00007fff65e454bd _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 90
11  libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff660776dd _pthread_wqthread + 619
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff66077405 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff660773f8 start_wqthread + 0
1   ???                            0x0000000054485244 0 + 1414025796

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff660773f8 start_wqthread + 0
1   ???                            0x0000000054485244 0 + 1414025796

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff65fc17de __psynch_cvwait + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff6607b593 _pthread_cond_wait + 724
2   libc++.1.dylib                0x00007fff63559bda std::__1::condition_variable::wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&) + 18
3   org.qt-project.QtWebKit        0x000000010a347b4c 0x108749000 + 29354828
4   org.qt-project.QtWebKit        0x000000010a347acb 0x108749000 + 29354699
5   org.qt-project.QtWebKit        0x000000010a347999 0x108749000 + 29354393
6   org.qt-project.QtWebKit        0x000000010a347c4d 0x108749000 + 29355085
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff66078305 _pthread_body + 126
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff6607b26f _pthread_start + 70
9   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff66077415 thread_start + 13

Thread 5:: Qt bearer thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff65fc62ee poll + 10
1   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c2b9090 qt_safe_poll(pollfd*, unsigned int, timespec const*) + 112
2   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c2ba8c9 QEventDispatcherUNIX::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 857
3   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c2600a2 QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 418
4   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c0aa101 QThread::exec() + 113
5   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c0b3657 0x10c086000 + 185943
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff66078305 _pthread_body + 126
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff6607b26f _pthread_start + 70
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff66077415 thread_start + 13

Thread 6:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff660773f8 start_wqthread + 0
1   ???                            0x0000000054485244 0 + 1414025796

Thread 7:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff660773f8 start_wqthread + 0
1   ???                            0x0000000054485244 0 + 1414025796

Thread 8:: QQmlThread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff65fc62ee poll + 10
1   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c2b9240 qt_safe_poll(pollfd*, unsigned int, timespec const*) + 544
2   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c2ba8c9 QEventDispatcherUNIX::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 857
3   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c2600a2 QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 418
4   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c0aa101 QThread::exec() + 113
5   org.qt-project.QtQml          0x000000010bd3bed9 0x10bb0b000 + 2297561
6   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c0b3657 0x10c086000 + 185943
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff66078305 _pthread_body + 126
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff6607b26f _pthread_start + 70
9   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff66077415 thread_start + 13

Thread 9:: com.apple.NSEventThread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff65fbe17a mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff65fbe6d0 mach_msg + 60
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff38c37fde __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 337
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff38c3752d __CFRunLoopRun + 1654
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff38c36c64 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 463
5   com.apple.AppKit              0x00007fff36190f89 _NSEventThread + 160
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff66078305 _pthread_body + 126
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff6607b26f _pthread_start + 70
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff66077415 thread_start + 13

Thread 10:: QNetworkAccessManager thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff65fc62ee poll + 10
1   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c2b9090 qt_safe_poll(pollfd*, unsigned int, timespec const*) + 112
2   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c2ba8c9 QEventDispatcherUNIX::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 857
3   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c2600a2 QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 418
4   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c0aa101 QThread::exec() + 113
5   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c0b3657 0x10c086000 + 185943
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff66078305 _pthread_body + 126
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff6607b26f _pthread_start + 70
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff66077415 thread_start + 13

Thread 11:: Thread (pooled)
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff65fc17de __psynch_cvwait + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff6607b593 _pthread_cond_wait + 724
2   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c0b4f10 0x10c086000 + 192272
3   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c0b4c5b 0x10c086000 + 191579
4   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c0b4c12 QWaitCondition::wait(QMutex*, unsigned long) + 162
5   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c0ab0be 0x10c086000 + 151742
6   org.qt-project.QtCore          0x000000010c0b3657 0x10c086000 + 185943
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff66078305 _pthread_body + 126
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff6607b26f _pthread_start + 70
9   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff66077415 thread_start + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x00007fec44448630  rbx: 0x00007ffee813b010  rcx: 0x0000000000000020  rdx: 0xffffffffffffffd0
  rdi: 0x00007fec444486e0  rsi: 0x0000000000000000  rbp: 0x00007ffee813afd0  rsp: 0x00007ffee813af80
   r8: 0x0000ec46185d9f60   r9: 0x00007ffee813aff0  r10: 0x00007ffee813fc10  r11: 0x000000010afec350
  r12: 0x00007fec444485d0  r13: 0x0000000000000120  r14: 0x00007fec453f8600  r15: 0x00007fec44448600
  rip: 0x0000000107ad9303  rfl: 0x0000000000010202  cr2: 0x0000000000000130

Logical CPU:     2
Error Code:      0x00000006
Trap Number:     14

Binary Images:
       0x107ac0000 -        0x107f28ffb +org.subsurface-divelog (4.8.4-453-g20e28ee4dcb8 - 4.8.4-453-g20e28ee4dcb8) <0322BC94-324D-314D-A850-E4F65857BEFF> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/MacOS/Subsurface
       0x1080ac000 -        0x1080cbff7 +libzip.5.dylib (0) <618FAE18-7ABC-38E7-AC4E-5E6C46A803B6> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/libzip.5.dylib
       0x1080da000 -        0x1080e9ff7 +libusb-1.0.0.dylib (0) <3E5346AD-C17E-3498-AFFD-16E86AB1FABE> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/libusb-1.0.0.dylib
       0x1080f6000 -        0x1080f9fff +libhidapi.0.dylib (1) <67BE5E9A-C0C3-3F51-9500-A4B0C8E964AD> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/libhidapi.0.dylib
       0x108105000 -        0x1081b4ffb +libgit2.26.dylib (0) <CDE25FC5-CA31-37DC-B99E-A6A1D4EA8B4D> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/libgit2.26.dylib
       0x1081d3000 -        0x10820effb +libcurl.4.dylib (0) <BF7267EA-6343-372B-9254-A6A300068DFA> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/libcurl.4.dylib
       0x10821e000 -        0x1083ce1c7 +libcrypto.1.1.dylib (0) <9F138A70-1992-34D2-A193-12BDA5D1676E> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/libcrypto.1.1.dylib
       0x108448000 -        0x108486ffb +libGrantlee_Templates.5.dylib (0) <C1505269-F3BE-3475-9341-D3177B3E93E1> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/libGrantlee_Templates.5.dylib
       0x1084a1000 -        0x1084a5ffb +org.qt-project.QtConcurrent (5.11 - 5.11.1) <41502C4A-B984-3DD2-A281-C62CF76FFDC9> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtConcurrent.framework/Versions/5/QtConcurrent
       0x1084b0000 -        0x1084e4ff7 +org.qt-project.QtSvg (5.11 - 5.11.1) <8427851A-1E3F-3B80-9CA1-8B829BDC663E> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtSvg.framework/Versions/5/QtSvg
       0x108507000 -        0x108608ff7 +org.qt-project.QtLocation (5.11 - 5.11.1) <34B32CA3-C34A-3D28-B0D3-73D7B517D36F> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtLocation.framework/Versions/5/QtLocation
       0x1086a5000 -        0x1086c7ff7 +org.qt-project.QtWebKitWidgets (??? - ???) <50779BD1-273C-3FDE-A451-36A25476817D> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebKitWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWebKitWidgets
       0x1086f3000 -        0x10871dff7 +org.qt-project.QtPrintSupport (5.11 - 5.11.1) <25E6EF56-474A-3614-85AC-1642FC315D0A> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtPrintSupport.framework/Versions/5/QtPrintSupport
       0x108749000 -        0x10a808fff +org.qt-project.QtWebKit (??? - ???) <452C0320-6A22-3069-907B-CD2386F98A49> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebKit.framework/Versions/5/QtWebKit
       0x10abb7000 -        0x10ac16ffb +org.qt-project.QtPositioning (5.11 - 5.11.1) <351380BD-4E9E-3BFF-92A1-325393F4E323> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtPositioning.framework/Versions/5/QtPositioning
       0x10ac37000 -        0x10ac42ffb +org.qt-project.QtQuickWidgets (5.11 - 5.11.1) <7B8162A0-A582-3018-A411-D692C1B02778> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtQuickWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtQuickWidgets
       0x10ac55000 -        0x10b088ff7 +org.qt-project.QtWidgets (5.11 - 5.11.1) <6BEC75B3-D269-32B5-AFCD-E8933528223C> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWidgets
       0x10b202000 -        0x10b4c7ff3 +org.qt-project.QtQuick (5.11 - 5.11.1) <1E4578F0-2D06-3DF6-B0FE-2775B28796E2> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtQuick.framework/Versions/5/QtQuick
       0x10b5df000 -        0x10b9f8ff3 +org.qt-project.QtGui (5.11 - 5.11.1) <362DF1A4-F472-35F5-BF87-6BF7D82F465D> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/QtGui
       0x10bb0b000 -        0x10bdf0fff +org.qt-project.QtQml (5.11 - 5.11.1) <69813EDC-F068-3A9C-9B83-4F91E9EA8418> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtQml.framework/Versions/5/QtQml
       0x10be9f000 -        0x10bfa6fff +org.qt-project.QtNetwork (5.11 - 5.11.1) <DEF4EE65-CC45-31C2-BE84-6BF03F530307> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtNetwork.framework/Versions/5/QtNetwork
       0x10bff4000 -        0x10c05dff3 +org.qt-project.QtBluetooth (5.11 - 5.11.1) <9592EFB3-4F7A-3CDB-A1BB-E067757D9B01> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtBluetooth.framework/Versions/5/QtBluetooth
       0x10c086000 -        0x10c571ffb +org.qt-project.QtCore (5.11 - 5.11.1) <F7644546-E5C4-33E6-A49D-42E6BDDAAAF3> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore
       0x10c63d000 -        0x10c65cff3 +libssh2.1.dylib (0) <93344C6C-82DA-3753-BFC4-E9937C66F123> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/libssh2.1.dylib
       0x10c66c000 -        0x10c6abfff +libssl.1.0.0.dylib (0) <8C93139C-5E8D-377D-B99B-22C41536E258> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/libssl.1.0.0.dylib
       0x10c6cc000 -        0x10c83ec57 +libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib (0) <BD5B591A-DC98-335C-A507-4085344EB308> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib
       0x10c8af000 -        0x10ca33fff +org.qt-project.QtScript (5.11 - 5.11.1) <CF91E346-710B-3035-A61B-9C1A98044E89> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtScript.framework/Versions/5/QtScript
       0x10ca89000 -        0x10ca99fff +org.qt-project.QtMultimediaWidgets (5.11 - 5.11.1) <AD9D7AF2-4F93-395E-B55D-FFAB6A65B81E> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtMultimediaWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtMultimediaWidgets
       0x10caac000 -        0x10cb21ffb +org.qt-project.QtMultimedia (5.11 - 5.11.1) <8E5B3BC7-827A-3A6A-BB18-346EAD9F8A84> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtMultimedia.framework/Versions/5/QtMultimedia
       0x10cb77000 -        0x10cbabffb +org.qt-project.QtOpenGL (5.11 - 5.11.1) <DF6EA561-E6C2-3E01-8EB6-191EF5B202FA> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtOpenGL.framework/Versions/5/QtOpenGL
       0x10cbcf000 -        0x10cbe3ffb +org.qt-project.QtWebChannel (5.11 - 5.11.1) <536A8A7F-951F-3C71-A225-668FA2F857EF> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebChannel.framework/Versions/5/QtWebChannel
       0x10cbf4000 -        0x10cc0cff3 +org.qt-project.QtSensors (5.11 - 5.11.1) <86A21C91-02E1-3F5A-B778-BF3FF5AA336A> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtSensors.framework/Versions/5/QtSensors
       0x10cc2d000 -        0x10cc86ff3 +libjpeg.8.dylib (0) <DF91ADBA-17EA-3602-A488-D57E3A2A6554> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/libjpeg.8.dylib
       0x10cc92000 -        0x10ccb5fff +libpng16.16.dylib (0) <161BC31A-29E4-3AEA-8ACC-B33E3D16A410> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/libpng16.16.dylib
       0x10e769000 -        0x10e771fff +libqgenericbearer.dylib (0) <EE8612E3-B0FA-3F84-8D01-3C9C7B44D825> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/bearer/libqgenericbearer.dylib
       0x10ec00000 -        0x10ed52ffb +libqcocoa.dylib (0) <67A37573-2808-3C39-B539-0D16F1F317C9> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/platforms/libqcocoa.dylib
       0x10f8f1000 -        0x10f8f8ffb +libqsvgicon.dylib (0) <A467F659-D1A0-34F6-8767-78257A1A92CA> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/iconengines/libqsvgicon.dylib
       0x10f8ff000 -        0x10f905ff3 +libqgif.dylib (0) <9D8AE557-4675-3A7A-AE26-12A25CB8C9C1> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqgif.dylib
       0x10f90b000 -        0x10f912fff +libqicns.dylib (0) <53721B87-6B34-3F87-B515-A203E316D9B6> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqicns.dylib
       0x10f919000 -        0x10f91efff +libqico.dylib (0) <880259FF-61A1-3603-8DB9-548646015B68> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqico.dylib
       0x10f925000 -        0x10f973ff3 +libqjpeg.dylib (0) <16A43017-75F8-3E47-BAD1-0ED913E9673A> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqjpeg.dylib
       0x10f97c000 -        0x10f980fff +libqmacheif.dylib (0) <B690E975-F1C9-3C06-941C-80CA05111F74> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqmacheif.dylib
       0x10f987000 -        0x10f98bff7 +libqmacjp2.dylib (0) <D563D5D1-598D-3882-B6AF-0A179D1C3080> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqmacjp2.dylib
       0x10f992000 -        0x10f996ffb +libqsvg.dylib (0) <02EFC900-3CF1-3CE6-A5F0-CD391763B51C> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqsvg.dylib
       0x10f99d000 -        0x10f9a1ffb +libqtga.dylib (0) <49FF4B6A-6016-3916-92FF-7189CD18BDD1> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqtga.dylib
       0x10f9a7000 -        0x10f9abff7 +libqwbmp.dylib (0) <6FA74697-357C-3487-AA5D-7543265C73DF> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqwbmp.dylib
       0x10f9b2000 -        0x10f9b5047  libobjc-trampolines.dylib (750.1) <0D004834-E2EB-3066-8598-6F413521157F> /usr/lib/libobjc-trampolines.dylib
       0x10f9c7000 -        0x10f9cafff +libqtquick2plugin.dylib (0) <DBB747F3-1DB2-3989-96DD-755036D36AB7> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtQuick.2/libqtquick2plugin.dylib
       0x10f9dd000 -        0x10fa3effb +libqtiff.dylib (0) <EBC1A32A-324C-3C36-AAD0-2312C12741D8> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqtiff.dylib
       0x1112df000 -        0x111304ffb +libqmacstyle.dylib (0) <5D4D5229-7277-3212-9ECB-9AA7F7F0D769> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/styles/libqmacstyle.dylib
       0x11152f000 -        0x1115b8ff3 +libqwebp.dylib (0) <46F54DCA-9FE7-3BC0-9A6A-C890C48892A3> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqwebp.dylib
       0x112730000 -        0x11274bffb +libdeclarative_location.dylib (0) <F8C25749-A9B7-34EF-8720-20F88C8FAA9B> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtLocation/libdeclarative_location.dylib
       0x112762000 -        0x11276fff7 +libdeclarative_positioning.dylib (0) <1611288C-C007-312C-BCD9-1A262730302C> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtPositioning/libdeclarative_positioning.dylib
       0x112778000 -        0x112780ffb +org.qt-project.QtPositioningQuick (5.11 - 5.11.1) <62E00634-9D65-3966-ABB3-D9BF46FE2F85> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtPositioningQuick.framework/Versions/5/QtPositioningQuick
       0x11278b000 -        0x1127a6ff7 +libqtgeoservices_googlemaps.dylib (0) <D90FE4E3-DE4C-3BCC-94E0-EF0127DAA4A4> /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/PlugIns/geoservices/libqtgeoservices_googlemaps.dylib
       0x1133a1000 -        0x1133b9fff  com.apple.security.csparser (3.0 - 58286.240.4) <7D7295CE-9873-378F-B86B-962B91E23657> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/PlugIns/csparser.bundle/Contents/MacOS/csparser
       0x1145a2000 -        0x114620a87  dyld (655.1) <3EBA447F-A546-366B-B302-8DC3B21A3E30> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff2ea91000 -     0x7fff2ee0afff  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (8.13.0 - 1031.3.2) <C1DB8AE5-1683-3AE8-ACDD-C5EBB3682EE8> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff30143000 -     0x7fff30668fff  com.apple.driver.AppleIntelBDWGraphicsGLDriver (12.4.7.2 - 12.0.4) <2E596160-8358-3AE7-BBB8-869F94882E61> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsGLDriver
    0x7fff30669000 -     0x7fff30767ff7  com.apple.driver.AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver (12.4.7.2 - 12.0.4) <DD3ECB93-538B-3B03-8F52-C62C7B2A8812> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver
    0x7fff34b57000 -     0x7fff34b5bfff  com.apple.agl (3.3.2 - AGL-3.3.2) <A65E1BDB-BE14-380C-B283-BB4B79208E7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL
    0x7fff34f28000 -     0x7fff34f28fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 - Accelerate 1.11) <A09CB6D5-3F8A-3E05-B0EB-63878296A059> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff34f29000 -     0x7fff34f3ffef  libCGInterfaces.dylib (506.19.1) <55B9EFFF-6719-381E-B7F3-C3AA07F5D78F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib
    0x7fff34f40000 -     0x7fff355e0fe3  com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???) <BDA40EB0-9B20-3ACF-BE37-199578FA84F4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff355e1000 -     0x7fff35858fd7  libBLAS.dylib (1243.200.4) <0ADBEAE3-6636-33E5-AC9F-11C2249E19D3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff35859000 -     0x7fff358cbfe7  libBNNS.dylib (38.200.5) <CC93B9B5-2A8C-3D42-9234-75DD41EC8C0D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib
    0x7fff358cc000 -     0x7fff35c72fff  libLAPACK.dylib (1243.200.4) <45722A8A-5788-3C4C-ADD9-1812763FA635> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff35c73000 -     0x7fff35c88ffb  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1243.200.4) <3923AB79-213E-32FD-AC87-8B1A1A832336> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fff35c89000 -     0x7fff35c8eff3  libQuadrature.dylib (3.200.2) <4FBCAC0A-81A4-3C53-8458-27F3569C809D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib
    0x7fff35c8f000 -     0x7fff35d0cffb  libSparse.dylib (79.200.5) <2D650C50-E87E-3F24-9BFA-C8EB6DE1A6E9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparse.dylib
    0x7fff35d0d000 -     0x7fff35d20ffb  libSparseBLAS.dylib (1243.200.4) <6F8C78BE-A0FD-3507-8A95-541AFC57F1EE> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff35d21000 -     0x7fff35f05ff3  libvDSP.dylib (671.220.1) <2F576522-08B1-3C65-8F00-3427E938ADDA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff35f06000 -     0x7fff35fbbff3  libvMisc.dylib (671.220.1) <D7B5F89D-3310-31F4-B8BF-42DA300ABE64> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff35fbc000 -     0x7fff35fbcfff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.11 - vecLib 3.11) <221E4FEF-0431-3316-8281-22B6F8315A09> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff3616d000 -     0x7fff36f8effb  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1671.20.108) <D460682F-1B60-372E-A8E5-58D7F3A1CB3A> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff36fe0000 -     0x7fff36fe0fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (50.1 - 50.1) <86D6F10E-21F8-3CDC-9838-EB07A1C54BA9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff36fe1000 -     0x7fff3704cff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (377 - 453.11) <4080F8BE-F2A2-3707-8754-436FBDB1DAF1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff370e5000 -     0x7fff37204fff  libFontParser.dylib (228.6) <BBCBEE2C-5B55-3278-B81D-22D72466753E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff37205000 -     0x7fff37250ff7  libFontRegistry.dylib (228.12.1.1) <B515718C-81BC-3705-A207-7215486C6D28> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff372af000 -     0x7fff372e2ff7  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (228.6) <760BF895-3D7A-36E2-B97C-6775C3615A1D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
    0x7fff3734c000 -     0x7fff37350ff3  com.apple.ColorSyncLegacy (4.13.0 - 1) <4B1238CC-9B77-3AA5-8329-EE3C736F07EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSyncLegacy.framework/Versions/A/ColorSyncLegacy
    0x7fff373ed000 -     0x7fff3743fff3  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 627.14.2) <1F851BF9-AD29-3558-9EA5-AAD9BAAAC823> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff37440000 -     0x7fff3744eff3  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <5654723A-7B3B-391F-B9F7-0DE4D5940185> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff3744f000 -     0x7fff3749bfff  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (14.2 - 503.8) <F1246C9A-2216-3390-8DF1-89304F47CE5D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff3749c000 -     0x7fff374d7ff7  com.apple.QD (3.12 - 407.2) <F6B648DA-DA39-3EB4-B593-1B7E316661CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff374d8000 -     0x7fff374e4ff7  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (8.1.0 - 8.1.0) <CF19C8B6-AAD5-3DCF-ABD0-3BABB44D119C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff374e5000 -     0x7fff37782fff  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14) <5D484151-F269-3D98-B507-0544A6B950AC> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff37784000 -     0x7fff37784fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.14 - 1.14) <91100E0A-C14D-3E6C-B095-0C4109AC6694> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff37ae8000 -     0x7fff37ea9fff  com.apple.CFNetwork (976 - 976) <A434842F-305B-301D-8F88-373CA7BF7196> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff37ebe000 -     0x7fff37ebefff  com.apple.Carbon (158 - 158) <82E18DC5-6557-3A66-89A9-9FAD7B4E56DD> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x7fff37ebf000 -     0x7fff37ec2ffb  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 98) <775C94BE-EC00-315F-96E0-F0C1CD6EE3F4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x7fff37ec3000 -     0x7fff381caff7  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 917.3) <8FEBBC30-9C36-3AD4-BC4C-AE3537E8943D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff381cb000 -     0x7fff381ceffb  com.apple.help (1.3.8 - 66) <0C6CC127-A860-30D2-8434-6CC3CAFFB030> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x7fff381cf000 -     0x7fff381d4ff7  com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 1530.1) <72ABBF32-531B-3B04-926D-E14B8D9003A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x7fff381d5000 -     0x7fff38269ff3  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 225) <344AACCC-E997-3498-8B1D-2EFD3A889205> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff3826a000 -     0x7fff38284fff  com.apple.openscripting (1.7 - 179) <A57FC4DB-4C51-3ABB-842F-9578991043E3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x7fff382a5000 -     0x7fff382a6fff  com.apple.print.framework.Print (14.2 - 267.4) <618D290C-2EA0-3959-A2A8-FB7B61DA92DD> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x7fff382a7000 -     0x7fff382a9ff7  com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006) <2FE1EB07-F717-3E89-9662-8BA7C17C6AEC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x7fff382aa000 -     0x7fff382b0ff7  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.3 - 6.0.3) <F7E95C56-19E8-30A1-9594-84D4DD89F6D4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff383e7000 -     0x7fff384b3fff  com.apple.ColorSync (4.13.0 - 3340) <2F45EB01-0C51-3D25-9836-18F99222E1C7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff3864e000 -     0x7fff386defff  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <1E7EF105-B843-370D-884E-0A43E1A5800B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff38744000 -     0x7fff3876fff7  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) <F041753E-7709-3FA4-ADA3-6B37296D92FB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fff38770000 -     0x7fff38b11fef  com.apple.CoreData (120 - 866.1) <18CD58FD-513E-385B-B43C-08EEB909709C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff38b12000 -     0x7fff38bfbff7  com.apple.CoreDisplay (101.3 - 106.2) <EE0D334B-8B71-3A70-9F90-677171D6762F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay
    0x7fff38bfc000 -     0x7fff39049fef  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1562) <02A2C178-9FF6-385C-A9C5-7F4FC9D66311> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff3904b000 -     0x7fff396d8ff7  com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 - 1249.2) <78B75F62-4B60-3FF4-9259-8981E755F6CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff396da000 -     0x7fff39a03fff  com.apple.CoreImage (14.2.0 - 720.0.130) <B356BA95-EDD3-35D8-9E4B-250AF6C6DDF9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff39d54000 -     0x7fff39e55ff7  com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 2285.4.4) <AC7E25F4-77B4-351E-974D-760F4F96FEDE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
    0x7fff39eb9000 -     0x7fff39eb9fff  com.apple.CoreServices (941 - 941) <6DBA4791-26DB-39FB-A6A3-5910A0F2EDD2> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff39eba000 -     0x7fff39f38ffb  com.apple.AE (771 - 771) <4B009524-699E-3891-98DD-E3B6BB433C8F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff39f39000 -     0x7fff3a211ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1178.16 - 1178.16) <17FC2B9E-EB6C-3768-A2D0-6E086F2563D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff3a212000 -     0x7fff3a25cff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 284.16.3) <1DAC9153-FB5A-3798-8797-CBFEFF227F71> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff3a25d000 -     0x7fff3a265ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1239.200.12 - 1239.200.12) <8E1507EA-F0A8-3845-B32D-4FBC1381E89C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fff3a266000 -     0x7fff3a431fff  com.apple.LaunchServices (941 - 941) <A8E42760-995C-35E2-BF4A-C96FD0633B29> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff3a432000 -     0x7fff3a4d4fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 1191.53) <48609998-8A34-3CAF-8A42-52C180809656> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff3a4d5000 -     0x7fff3a520ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (941 - 941) <1B9EA259-09DF-332B-807A-BD50F3184CAC> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff3a521000 -     0x7fff3a58fff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <CEC29BB5-D28E-3424-84FE-70756E521F3B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff3a590000 -     0x7fff3a5b4ffb  com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (71.27 - 71.27) <6389B59D-DDAC-3C97-A982-137B9B1FB734> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList
    0x7fff3a8fc000 -     0x7fff3aa61ffb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 584.26) <5F61037C-825D-37A4-9091-0047413CC213> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff3aa62000 -     0x7fff3aa9ffff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 0.0) <34EC73F1-F0ED-32F5-B96E-7683B1F9A7A2> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff3aaa0000 -     0x7fff3ab36ffb  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (13.0 - 1370.8) <32426190-3455-3049-8C09-0EC04D9C1279> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fff3adb3000 -     0x7fff3adb8fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 - 2.7) <97707A79-30E7-3D99-AA20-B992B0900BC4> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff3af81000 -     0x7fff3b34ffff  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1562) <83D4A12B-EA5A-3C62-8D93-95E64F0A256B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff3b3c0000 -     0x7fff3b3f0ff3  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <86D07291-5DFC-30C2-9A18-5FCEDB0BE621> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff3b50a000 -     0x7fff3b614ff3  com.apple.Bluetooth (6.0.10 - 6.0.10f1) <B3E7A841-1D1B-3043-A2C9-398928CB31AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fff3b676000 -     0x7fff3b709fff  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 - 1483.240.1) <241690BB-8AFA-3B6A-A210-67874197CB59> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff3b70b000 -     0x7fff3b715ff7  com.apple.IOSurface (255.1 - 255.1) <58826B1A-38E8-3C76-8FFC-76C9282DA893> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff3b76c000 -     0x7fff3b90afff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1822.1) <908907D5-5C29-32F7-ACD9-C6A6D51C4D15> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff3b90b000 -     0x7fff3b90fffb  libGIF.dylib (1822.1) <35E37B95-1962-3A25-9C9E-CADD161152B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff3b910000 -     0x7fff3b9f5fe7  libJP2.dylib (1822.1) <BDBCBF28-12DB-3D63-B6F0-A559D1839F81> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff3b9f6000 -     0x7fff3ba1bff7  libJPEG.dylib (1822.1) <D443C754-4AFC-38E1-9E45-D309ACBCE17B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff3bcee000 -     0x7fff3bd14fe7  libPng.dylib (1822.1) <28FE6E2C-1A17-3A84-AAF3-76014DEADDD4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff3bd15000 -     0x7fff3bd17ff7  libRadiance.dylib (1822.1) <687906E3-4EC2-3CE9-B7EA-34418239EE1B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff3bd18000 -     0x7fff3bd66ffb  libTIFF.dylib (1822.1) <0A1C083B-CE2F-3A00-8E45-EB58DCA2FF34> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff3ce10000 -     0x7fff3ce29fff  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <5D1B0593-3C0E-32D5-AAE5-ABC22A98B639> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff3ce2a000 -     0x7fff3ce5fffb  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <50FCA7E8-3A67-39B2-B504-6CB32FA8611F> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff3d0e7000 -     0x7fff3d0f1fff  com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 - 114.4) <C0584BAA-27BC-30F4-8B0C-5043559995AA> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility
    0x7fff3d1ab000 -     0x7fff3d849fff  com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 2285.4.4) <BAA7289A-FD04-30AD-B46E-89310BF67C02> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
    0x7fff3d84b000 -     0x7fff3d8defff  com.apple.Metal (158.5 - 158.5) <72BF7187-81FE-389B-882F-7B2587FEB455> /System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal
    0x7fff3d8fb000 -     0x7fff3d91bff7  com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSCore (1.0 - 1) <18281B14-0C6A-38F8-AB80-2D4BB0743C88> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSCore.framework/Versions/A/MPSCore
    0x7fff3d91c000 -     0x7fff3d99aff7  com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSImage (1.0 - 1) <BEAF764B-362B-3C45-86F5-2AFBA5FA0F47> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSImage.framework/Versions/A/MPSImage
    0x7fff3d99b000 -     0x7fff3d9c3fff  com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSMatrix (1.0 - 1) <116D6C1A-2FD7-3743-95A0-CDDA3D459529> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSMatrix.framework/Versions/A/MPSMatrix
    0x7fff3d9c4000 -     0x7fff3daf6ff7  com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSNeuralNetwork (1.0 - 1) <88E80BEE-3D2B-328B-80D4-F4717BDB2E9F> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSNeuralNetwork.framework/Versions/A/MPSNeuralNetwork
    0x7fff3daf7000 -     0x7fff3db12ff7  com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSRayIntersector (1.0 - 1) <E0E652B0-1624-3435-AD60-83A9C4B59852> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSRayIntersector.framework/Versions/A/MPSRayIntersector
    0x7fff3db13000 -     0x7fff3db13ff7  com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1) <1BBA8BC8-49C6-3C9B-B985-7CE4373E3553> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders
    0x7fff3ed11000 -     0x7fff3ed1dffb  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <918DF6CD-2DB0-36A8-B869-5EF637A06C0D> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff417d4000 -     0x7fff417dcfe7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.10.3) <D7BF3AFE-3E48-35FF-B674-6CA33B982D63> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fff417dd000 -     0x7fff41835fff  com.apple.opencl (2.15.1 - 2.15.1) <CC9439C3-FF30-38D2-BF2F-EA0EF1B5775E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff41836000 -     0x7fff41852ff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.14 - 207.200.4) <2CB1F122-2FA0-347C-8454-9CE0FA150832> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff41853000 -     0x7fff4185fffb  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.14 - 207.200.4) <A3FB0F0C-57F4-3F89-A4B1-63DA1F7C9E8E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff421c2000 -     0x7fff421c4fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (17.3.1) <B2310175-04D6-378B-A220-A8AD7F0DA68E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff421c5000 -     0x7fff421caff3  libCoreFSCache.dylib (163.20) <566DB80E-F1D6-3AEC-AF06-08955507AFEE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
    0x7fff421cb000 -     0x7fff421cffff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (163.20) <B9A89373-BDCD-3003-9A82-6D73B930A122> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff421d0000 -     0x7fff421d8ffb  libGFXShared.dylib (17.3.1) <9FFA679A-8CC9-3932-8A41-AA80C386AD3A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff421d9000 -     0x7fff421e4fff  libGL.dylib (17.3.1) <CFAB6AE4-E646-3E8A-B872-EF091CAF949E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff421e5000 -     0x7fff4221ffef  libGLImage.dylib (17.3.1) <1AEC8E56-D851-3516-96FE-2829883A8302> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff42220000 -     0x7fff42392ff3  libGLProgrammability.dylib (17.3.1) <3B701B8D-FF2C-383E-8F94-77B052ECC075> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
    0x7fff42393000 -     0x7fff423d0fff  libGLU.dylib (17.3.1) <90279918-D4B2-31E0-9709-8E06628D9486> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff42d80000 -     0x7fff42d8fff3  com.apple.opengl (17.3.1 - 17.3.1) <2F59064F-D6EF-35CD-9747-20A91DB3D5DF> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff42d90000 -     0x7fff42f26ff7  GLEngine (17.3.1) <2320D7E8-11EF-3667-8FC9-7EA5ABD6B8AD> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
    0x7fff42f27000 -     0x7fff42f4fff7  GLRendererFloat (17.3.1) <444BAB14-2648-3CD9-863F-695EA9206059> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
    0x7fff43beb000 -     0x7fff43e44fff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 - 696.3) <01A2F065-8759-311D-AC2E-FD49F52A87FA> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff44698000 -     0x7fff449c0ff7  com.apple.security (7.0 - 58286.240.4) <91A03FF2-2EE9-36A7-AC4F-169E11FE7846> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff449c1000 -     0x7fff44a50fff  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55185.200.14) <F6A0EC77-51DB-3312-991C-3E1F920DE8F1> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff44a82000 -     0x7fff44a86ff3  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1) <26BA237C-DBA0-3322-B9BF-8B8E739E3A20> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff44e43000 -     0x7fff44eb3ff3  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.17 - 1.17) <A8FD596E-C858-397F-836C-978038B97AC0> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff45114000 -     0x7fff45476fff  com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 2285.4.4) <76B3A88C-9042-329D-8DD7-56AEE23D1790> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
    0x7fff48121000 -     0x7fff481c6fe7  com.apple.APFS (1.0 - 1) <BCB42C90-DEE0-3CD2-9B28-55CD8EFD9487> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/APFS.framework/Versions/A/APFS
    0x7fff48c12000 -     0x7fff48c13ff3  com.apple.AggregateDictionary (1.0 - 1) <EBA6443E-6CF0-34F6-B77A-3FCEC57F8F80> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AggregateDictionary.framework/Versions/A/AggregateDictionary
    0x7fff49210000 -     0x7fff4923cff7  com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (13.0 - 1376.2) <A71EADCB-7582-3D1B-9122-356F03E11594> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fff49518000 -     0x7fff49527fcf  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (96.200.3 - 1.0) <78D538DD-1D24-34FC-AFB3-10411494870D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x7fff49625000 -     0x7fff49630fff  com.apple.AppleIDAuthSupport (1.0 - 1) <E41452B2-3AFB-3493-BB82-0CE6D04DF424> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleIDAuthSupport.framework/Versions/A/AppleIDAuthSupport
    0x7fff49671000 -     0x7fff496baff3  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) <EC4C49F1-C060-3C0F-910F-3620985D4F12> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fff49908000 -     0x7fff4990cff7  com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <B16080FC-44D7-3E35-A151-A0DCE1764277> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
    0x7fff4990d000 -     0x7fff49935ff7  com.apple.applesauce (1.0 - ???) <58654BC0-9243-39D1-BC43-B7F2E37A3A44> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSauce.framework/Versions/A/AppleSauce
    0x7fff49a00000 -     0x7fff49a50fff  com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.44 - 5.0.44) <618AB3FC-6A41-3A84-A305-CEA19434EB1C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
    0x7fff49a9b000 -     0x7fff49ab1ffb  com.apple.AssertionServices (1.0 - 1) <3F767D20-FE14-35CF-A089-E0445375ECFB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssertionServices.framework/Versions/A/AssertionServices
    0x7fff49ded000 -     0x7fff4a090ff7  com.apple.AuthKit (1.0 - 1) <4FF8DA76-2250-39B9-B6A9-0E584C8B988F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AuthKit.framework/Versions/A/AuthKit
    0x7fff4a261000 -     0x7fff4a26aff3  com.apple.coreservices.BackgroundTaskManagement (1.0 - 57.1) <05CF66F0-9650-3F75-9857-F8D186043866> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BackgroundTaskManagement.framework/Versions/A/BackgroundTaskManagement
    0x7fff4a26b000 -     0x7fff4a30dfff  com.apple.backup.framework (1.10.3 - ???) <0B4C2292-AEA9-39B5-A65F-8F381166C5C2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff4a30e000 -     0x7fff4a37fffb  com.apple.BaseBoard (360.24 - 360.24) <04AF4372-C5D3-3F0A-A688-68D888D6D138> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BaseBoard.framework/Versions/A/BaseBoard
    0x7fff4bf34000 -     0x7fff4bf3dfff  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <090893E5-BB65-39DA-A174-EAB2C7191EFE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff4c3fb000 -     0x7fff4c7d2fef  com.apple.CoreAUC (273.0.0 - 273.0.0) <FE2B4D86-2C83-3FE2-A427-54DA2170E980> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
    0x7fff4c7d3000 -     0x7fff4c804fff  com.apple.CoreAVCHD (6.0.0 - 6000.4.1) <B15A24E4-2A92-3FD7-8F20-C372E4115FA7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD
    0x7fff4ca32000 -     0x7fff4ca3bfff  com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <7440BF22-4197-33A4-9213-9F9CEC4526EC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
    0x7fff4cc4e000 -     0x7fff4cc62fff  com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 - 69.19.8) <26BC0F82-08C1-3EBD-9299-D3CC5091C467> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji
    0x7fff4d238000 -     0x7fff4d2aaff7  com.apple.CoreNLP (1.0 - 130.15.22) <D0A3E880-CDEA-360A-9838-220D76BAECC6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreNLP.framework/Versions/A/CoreNLP
    0x7fff4d575000 -     0x7fff4d57dffb  com.apple.CorePhoneNumbers (1.0 - 1) <2D9AF545-ED3C-3EC1-887F-86922652EC57> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/CorePhoneNumbers
    0x7fff4d70c000 -     0x7fff4d73dfff  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (357 - 357) <789E57F4-5A14-3220-93DF-1D4FEE315431> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff4db12000 -     0x7fff4dba0ff7  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (10.1 - 64460.6) <177AC44B-32E4-3F80-A36B-5B9999B388A8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff4dc30000 -     0x7fff4dd5cfff  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 498.46) <5EFE2CDC-897C-3A6B-A60B-4E0FB1D1ECA9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff4dd5d000 -     0x7fff4dee2fff  com.apple.CoreUtils (5.7.4 - 574.17) <DEF9C8A6-DDF1-37F4-A7F0-7DFAA95E8451> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
    0x7fff4df39000 -     0x7fff4df9cffb  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (13.0 - 1370.8) <818F8915-BA51-3145-9C40-C9B8D7BE2DBD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fff4df9d000 -     0x7fff4dfaeffb  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.13 - 938.23) <D8D105F5-B6FB-3E91-A116-7CD92171E5C5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff4e031000 -     0x7fff4e040ff3  com.apple.framework.DFRFoundation (1.0 - 211) <B72944ED-E4E8-3479-B832-8D50C4E30386> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DFRFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DFRFoundation
    0x7fff4e041000 -     0x7fff4e045ff7  com.apple.DSExternalDisplay (3.1 - 380) <76449D22-BA27-3FB1-AD25-A290936E6DEA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSExternalDisplay.framework/Versions/A/DSExternalDisplay
    0x7fff4e0c8000 -     0x7fff4e13fffb  com.apple.datadetectorscore (7.0 - 590.24) <3A49EC90-2081-3031-8CAE-3A6D5F7BFA1E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff4e18d000 -     0x7fff4e1cefff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (185 - 185) <64F5F9D6-401D-388B-82AD-A48B56413556> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff4e1cf000 -     0x7fff4e328ff7  com.apple.desktopservices (1.13.1 - ???) <AD61A660-0218-327E-8963-A1A170EC2C20> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff4f36a000 -     0x7fff4f792fff  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.3.4 - 3.3.4) <41218EB7-19C9-3813-A793-B0623387CADF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff530b4000 -     0x7fff530b5fff  libmetal_timestamp.dylib (902.2.2) <55E0B1F2-94F0-3A77-9DB3-152F44848DA5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/Versions/3902/Libraries/libmetal_timestamp.dylib
    0x7fff54753000 -     0x7fff5475eff7  libGPUSupportMercury.dylib (17.3.1) <CBF68814-AF66-3B8D-AF60-69469EA92E61> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
    0x7fff5475f000 -     0x7fff54764ff7  com.apple.GPUWrangler (3.28.4 - 3.28.4) <7E06C75D-5502-3F1D-987C-4F103917CD85> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUWrangler.framework/Versions/A/GPUWrangler
    0x7fff555cf000 -     0x7fff555defff  com.apple.GraphVisualizer (1.0 - 5) <CAFE626E-9738-3C14-88AA-B6A9182F2C39> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GraphVisualizer.framework/Versions/A/GraphVisualizer
    0x7fff5572f000 -     0x7fff557a4fff  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <D99FF31F-6310-3D80-8AE3-64934385AC11> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff557a5000 -     0x7fff557d4fff  com.apple.HelpData (2.3 - 184.2) <A891FC5D-14FE-3B2A-AA32-B395D89FE671> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
    0x7fff56b94000 -     0x7fff56b9bffb  com.apple.IOAccelerator (404.2.2 - 404.2.2) <2F099589-DBE9-3442-AC93-F4AB363482A0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
    0x7fff56b9f000 -     0x7fff56bb8fff  com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0 - 42.6) <F7E91CC9-E4BB-3904-8647-0473E3BCAF70> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment
    0x7fff56fcd000 -     0x7fff56ffcff7  com.apple.IconServices (379 - 379) <694E17A6-471B-3C57-92D6-ECC4295FB859> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff5729c000 -     0x7fff572affff  com.apple.security.KeychainCircle.KeychainCircle (1.0 - 1) <DC6F5E18-3411-32AF-B395-AFC110C74A63> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/KeychainCircle.framework/Versions/A/KeychainCircle
    0x7fff572cb000 -     0x7fff573c2fff  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - 159.15.15) <34609F31-4DA1-3881-8947-85BEA7AFC938> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fff573c3000 -     0x7fff57404ff7  com.apple.Lexicon-framework (1.0 - 33.15.10) <07E008F3-E823-333B-8B41-A46024AB0561> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Lexicon.framework/Versions/A/Lexicon
    0x7fff5740b000 -     0x7fff57411ff7  com.apple.LinguisticData (1.0 - 238.23.4) <F6AA7095-3975-3C76-9833-BBE955EFEBD7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LinguisticData.framework/Versions/A/LinguisticData
    0x7fff57c70000 -     0x7fff57c73fff  com.apple.Mangrove (1.0 - 25) <8DF73279-BCEB-38CE-AE83-571C1B3FF45B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Mangrove.framework/Versions/A/Mangrove
    0x7fff5816e000 -     0x7fff58196ffb  com.apple.spotlight.metadata.utilities (1.0 - 1191.53) <2CFFD786-87A5-3629-B5E1-8E4DEF51ADA8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetadataUtilities.framework/Versions/A/MetadataUtilities
    0x7fff58197000 -     0x7fff58229fff  com.apple.gpusw.MetalTools (1.0 - 1) <C0489BBD-C25C-33E5-84CD-8A50205080A0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalTools.framework/Versions/A/MetalTools
    0x7fff5823e000 -     0x7fff58257fff  com.apple.MobileAssets (1.0 - 437.230.2) <D962A68E-00AC-3C2F-BC09-0C16E77FE85E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileAsset.framework/Versions/A/MobileAsset
    0x7fff583d4000 -     0x7fff583efff3  com.apple.MobileKeyBag (2.0 - 1.0) <663E513E-CE91-3474-9108-77DF844F17BA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileKeyBag.framework/Versions/A/MobileKeyBag
    0x7fff5847d000 -     0x7fff584a7ff7  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (2410.5 - 2410.5) <3A712911-F672-3BB3-B62B-A2A7BADF3578> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff5871a000 -     0x7fff58725fff  com.apple.NetAuth (6.2 - 6.2) <A6474ABC-FD4B-3A8F-AB33-7AACEEED7F0E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff58ff2000 -     0x7fff59048fff  com.apple.OTSVG (1.0 - ???) <F020144A-D840-390D-A87F-29E8095C78AF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OTSVG.framework/Versions/A/OTSVG
    0x7fff5a1b3000 -     0x7fff5a1c2ff3  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.217 - 217) <AA34989F-7E01-303E-8134-5BB37CE82DDF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff5c181000 -     0x7fff5c19fff7  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 263.1) <D70A1E3D-D2F7-3765-861C-173F5BBC848B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fff5c34e000 -     0x7fff5c3a6f0f  com.apple.ROCKit (24 - 24) <FA6B086A-1841-3A5E-800B-CE7A52C3DAF1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ROCKit.framework/Versions/A/ROCKit
    0x7fff5c4c6000 -     0x7fff5c4e9ffb  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 128) <55D89BC9-0613-3910-B63E-9A146D35D91A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff5de5f000 -     0x7fff5df7dfff  com.apple.Sharing (1214.19 - 1214.19) <27C2CFC8-1C1B-3F98-B0BC-7AB6B1847B1B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff5df7e000 -     0x7fff5df9dff3  com.apple.shortcut (2.16 - 101) <542B2E16-F7C3-3714-8AB5-5C0992E7A4A8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
    0x7fff5ed37000 -     0x7fff5efe9ff3  com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 - 337.5) <B18B2F6F-F44B-3B5B-8DA1-3B8977E59240> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight
    0x7fff5f7ba000 -     0x7fff5f7c7fff  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (5.0.21 - 5.0.21) <FABB97BC-9555-33FE-B6C5-606CC403CE16> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fff5feac000 -     0x7fff5feebff3  com.apple.StreamingZip (1.0 - 1) <251128E7-C343-3799-A31B-8B10CEC69F19> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/StreamingZip.framework/Versions/A/StreamingZip
    0x7fff60628000 -     0x7fff606b5ff7  com.apple.Symbolication (10.1 - 64460.8) <7DDC5C90-947F-34FF-864D-5ED3C2B746A9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff60bbe000 -     0x7fff60bcbffb  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <81F88B91-49C1-36E7-8A39-C4BD654EE942> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff60e3e000 -     0x7fff60f05ff7  com.apple.TextureIO (3.8.4 - 3.8.1) <83CDF659-E5B3-381F-BDA1-FF0BFA17B5EE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO
    0x7fff60fbf000 -     0x7fff60fc0fff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 31.200.1) <5C3E1B2D-40A8-3237-A8D9-4E7B15EEA678> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff60fc6000 -     0x7fff61180fff  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 551) <65A80450-7A24-3366-B521-4D02C4DB5094> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fff61e6f000 -     0x7fff61f58ff7  com.apple.ViewBridge (401.1 - 401.1) <E76BC854-5B08-3FFF-AA2C-9679754FCAF0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
    0x7fff6277e000 -     0x7fff62781fff  com.apple.dt.XCTTargetBootstrap (1.0 - 1) <5F779D77-4AB1-3CCD-9AAF-101EC7E4905B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XCTTargetBootstrap.framework/Versions/A/XCTTargetBootstrap
    0x7fff62bb2000 -     0x7fff62bb4ff3  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1) <67BC49D6-320F-33ED-912E-16E5A342F385> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fff62e6f000 -     0x7fff62ea7fff  libCRFSuite.dylib (41.15.4) <92752A96-D1CF-3CA1-837A-1E075AE4C642> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff62eaa000 -     0x7fff62eb5ff7  libChineseTokenizer.dylib (28.15.3) <55572692-4918-3C54-AD35-726E03EC47D5> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib
    0x7fff62f46000 -     0x7fff62f47ff7  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (107) <15210AC0-61F9-3F9D-A159-A009F62EB537> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff62f7e000 -     0x7fff63141ff7  libFosl_dynamic.dylib (18.3.2) <D67B74E9-EB95-38BC-995C-5F4CC044C3F7> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib
    0x7fff63197000 -     0x7fff631b6ff7  libMobileGestalt.dylib (645.220.9) <C2C55511-993B-34D2-9040-902BFDA38141> /usr/lib/libMobileGestalt.dylib
    0x7fff631b7000 -     0x7fff631b7fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (179) <441A2E60-5D5C-3567-9B00-AA22E6EE5358> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff632f8000 -     0x7fff632f9ffb  libSystem.B.dylib (1252.200.5) <C6201660-5E17-397D-BA21-C503420CD706> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff63383000 -     0x7fff63384fff  libThaiTokenizer.dylib (2.15.1) <F09EB0BB-1E8A-3391-BEF5-7D91F0715A62> /usr/lib/libThaiTokenizer.dylib
    0x7fff63397000 -     0x7fff633adffb  libapple_nghttp2.dylib (1.24.1) <71C126C5-D869-3E67-9778-058FA7F3CA74> /usr/lib/libapple_nghttp2.dylib
    0x7fff633ae000 -     0x7fff633d7ffb  libarchive.2.dylib (54.200.3) <32B8634D-E465-3F6D-B254-A20D44504508> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fff633d8000 -     0x7fff63457fef  libate.dylib (1.13.8) <C7F1CEC4-467F-34B2-92FF-6482460A39E1> /usr/lib/libate.dylib
    0x7fff6345b000 -     0x7fff6345bff3  libauto.dylib (187) <003DEF68-0C59-3AFB-A7B7-A1B5ED301AF2> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff63532000 -     0x7fff63542ff3  libbsm.0.dylib (39.200.18) <58A9ACEC-BF46-3A4E-86F5-3DD9AD7095B4> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff63543000 -     0x7fff63551fff  libbz2.1.0.dylib (38.200.3) <4DEC3797-087F-3C8D-815B-48E895813251> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff63552000 -     0x7fff635a9ff7  libc++.1.dylib (400.9.4) <B260AC33-EB9A-30C6-8746-D011B3B02B08> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff635aa000 -     0x7fff635bffff  libc++abi.dylib (400.17) <446F4748-8A89-3D2E-AE1C-27EEBE93A8AB> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff635c0000 -     0x7fff635c0ff3  libcharset.1.dylib (51.200.6) <43F7E100-F5D1-36AB-A26E-CF94196A19C0> /usr/lib/libcharset.1.dylib
    0x7fff635c1000 -     0x7fff635d1ffb  libcmph.dylib (6.15.1) <CEDA6538-C071-3B5A-948E-DF61E2878983> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fff635d2000 -     0x7fff635eaffb  libcompression.dylib (52.200.13) <05A2A91B-D24D-39E8-A071-261CBC5BB158> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib
    0x7fff63895000 -     0x7fff638abfff  libcoretls.dylib (155.220.1) <1229F9EA-C070-3D03-9DC6-F548C59F9FD5> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib
    0x7fff638ac000 -     0x7fff638adff3  libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib (155.220.1) <33661841-3C3B-3608-86AC-C88D1CD6FE98> /usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
    0x7fff63a4c000 -     0x7fff63bdcffb  libcrypto.35.dylib (22.240.1) <603427B4-6A5E-367B-B164-744606A2AA27> /usr/lib/libcrypto.35.dylib
    0x7fff63d77000 -     0x7fff63f0fff7  libcrypto.42.dylib (22.240.1) <0D84CC9C-8FAB-383D-97A4-EA5C644EC334> /usr/lib/libcrypto.42.dylib
    0x7fff63f24000 -     0x7fff63f7bffb  libcups.2.dylib (462.10) <29B6D106-A5F2-321D-8916-90F595545D88> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff63fa5000 -     0x7fff63ff9ff3  libcurl.4.dylib (105.200.2) <B8F75D4F-E577-3ACE-8AFB-A30754D0D819> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff640b3000 -     0x7fff640b3fff  libenergytrace.dylib (17.200.1) <F5BA8134-16F9-31CD-90E1-D1EBEBADA4AE> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib
    0x7fff640e5000 -     0x7fff640eaff7  libgermantok.dylib (17.15.2) <9381B152-5CFD-3D23-A5A7-4D64EE55B85E> /usr/lib/libgermantok.dylib
    0x7fff640eb000 -     0x7fff640f0ff7  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (520.220.2) <D851A47D-E162-35F8-B8D4-6ABEA7FFDAD7> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff6411c000 -     0x7fff6420dff7  libiconv.2.dylib (51.200.6) <9FB95807-7C62-32B7-A19F-946D7FB7CCA6> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff6420e000 -     0x7fff64471ffb  libicucore.A.dylib (62109.0.1) <FEB89BD3-79C4-3208-A754-7E6BC4D38548> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff644be000 -     0x7fff644bffff  liblangid.dylib (128.15.1) <663D0A24-7260-31D1-9BFE-74D67B6F72F6> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff644c0000 -     0x7fff644d8fff  liblzma.5.dylib (10.200.3) <9A52A949-0CB1-39B6-9244-D079FB609559> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fff644f0000 -     0x7fff645a0fff  libmecab.1.0.0.dylib (779.24.1) <590BC39C-2A3E-368B-9499-C808B84C4955> /usr/lib/libmecab.1.0.0.dylib
    0x7fff645a1000 -     0x7fff647deff7  libmecabra.dylib (779.24.1) <22BFD5A8-EA42-3DC3-8910-F27DCFB1B631> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fff649b6000 -     0x7fff64d0effb  libnetwork.dylib (1229.240.1) <F99593DA-3089-3008-BE5B-5AC096EBF3A3> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib
    0x7fff64da0000 -     0x7fff65526fe7  libobjc.A.dylib (750.1) <804715F4-F52D-34D0-8FEC-A25DC08513C3> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff65539000 -     0x7fff6553dffb  libpam.2.dylib (22.200.1) <85253002-89F2-3872-9C8A-1801303A2EBB> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff65540000 -     0x7fff65576ff7  libpcap.A.dylib (79.200.4) <6D25197A-2F7C-3147-A45A-F6F13E55909F> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
    0x7fff65690000 -     0x7fff656a8ffb  libresolv.9.dylib (65.200.2) <A1A77B4E-1AF0-3039-9945-D05440494E00> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff656e7000 -     0x7fff656f9ff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (211) <4A339F6D-927B-31C2-AAC5-896094D7A0B7> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff656fa000 -     0x7fff656fbff7  libspindump.dylib (267.1) <9DEA015B-410E-3D6E-A3EE-54E046092EA9> /usr/lib/libspindump.dylib
    0x7fff656fc000 -     0x7fff658d3fe7  libsqlite3.dylib (274.22) <B30E3B7E-E22E-37A0-A3EB-EA333ADEE13E> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff659d6000 -     0x7fff65a23fff  libssl.44.dylib (22.240.1) <4E76614A-D49D-30A8-9D42-7C4B37C20103> /usr/lib/libssl.44.dylib
    0x7fff65b60000 -     0x7fff65b63ffb  libutil.dylib (51.200.4) <10C5E165-0939-363A-9D13-7076F3B513EC> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff65b64000 -     0x7fff65b71fff  libxar.1.dylib (404) <16E875B3-CF89-3059-87BB-36D301B32E7B> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff65b76000 -     0x7fff65c59fff  libxml2.2.dylib (32.8) <3E7875AC-3195-3800-AC48-8AA3B7BE51E4> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff65c5a000 -     0x7fff65c82ff3  libxslt.1.dylib (16.1) <D6EBFEBB-F88E-398F-B1B5-66F413C2CD32> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff65c83000 -     0x7fff65c95ffb  libz.1.dylib (70.200.4) <15F7B40A-424C-33BB-BF2C-7E8195128B78> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff65d06000 -     0x7fff65d0aff3  libcache.dylib (81) <704331AC-E43D-343A-8C24-39201142AF27> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff65d0b000 -     0x7fff65d15ff3  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60118.220.1) <9C865644-EE9A-3662-AB77-7C8A5E561784> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff65d16000 -     0x7fff65d1dfff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (63.4) <817772E3-E836-3FFD-A39B-BDCD1C357221> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff65d1e000 -     0x7fff65d27ff3  libcopyfile.dylib (146.200.3) <5C5C4F35-DAB7-3CF1-940F-F47192AB8289> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff65d28000 -     0x7fff65dacfdf  libcorecrypto.dylib (602.230.1) <C78D1A87-5543-3561-BEB4-3B480BA94ECB> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff65e33000 -     0x7fff65e6dff7  libdispatch.dylib (1008.220.2) <2FDB1401-5119-3DF0-91F5-F4E105F00CD7> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff65e6e000 -     0x7fff65e9dff3  libdyld.dylib (655.1) <90C801E7-5D05-37A8-810C-B58E8C53953A> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff65e9e000 -     0x7fff65e9effb  libkeymgr.dylib (30) <A4EFD9A4-2EF3-3E18-B325-F527E3821939> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff65e9f000 -     0x7fff65eabff7  libkxld.dylib (4903.241.1) <D039B38D-E8E6-3011-94F5-A21CD3D59526> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff65eac000 -     0x7fff65eacff7  liblaunch.dylib (1336.240.2) <D5F0014D-CF46-3B04-9DE0-A1466DA14A2C> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff65ead000 -     0x7fff65eb2fff  libmacho.dylib (921) <6ADB99F3-D142-3A0A-B3CE-031354766ACC> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff65eb3000 -     0x7fff65eb5ffb  libquarantine.dylib (86.220.1) <58524FD7-63C5-38E0-9D90-845A79551C14> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff65eb6000 -     0x7fff65eb7ff3  libremovefile.dylib (45.200.2) <BA53CA8A-9974-3A43-9265-B110B1AE470F> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff65eb8000 -     0x7fff65ecfff3  libsystem_asl.dylib (356.200.4) <33C62769-1242-3BC1-9459-13CBCDECC7FE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff65ed0000 -     0x7fff65ed0fff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (73) <152EDADF-7D94-35F2-89B7-E66DCD945BBA> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff65ed1000 -     0x7fff65f59fff  libsystem_c.dylib (1272.200.26) <D6C701A2-9F17-308D-B6AC-9E17EF31B7DF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff65f5a000 -     0x7fff65f5dff7  libsystem_configuration.dylib (963.200.27) <94898525-ECC8-3CC9-B312-CBEAAC305E32> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff65f5e000 -     0x7fff65f61ff7  libsystem_coreservices.dylib (66) <10818C17-70E1-328E-A3E3-C3EB81AEC590> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fff65f62000 -     0x7fff65f68ffb  libsystem_darwin.dylib (1272.200.26) <07468CF7-982F-37C4-83D0-D5E602A683AA> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_darwin.dylib
    0x7fff65f69000 -     0x7fff65f6fff7  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (878.240.1) <5FEA5E1E-E80F-3616-AD33-8E936D61F31A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff65f70000 -     0x7fff65fbcff3  libsystem_info.dylib (517.200.9) <54B65F21-2E93-3579-9B72-6637A03245D9> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff65fbd000 -     0x7fff65fe5ff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib (4903.241.1) <CA10BC3A-5B09-32CE-B74F-BAD01755AA37> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff65fe6000 -     0x7fff66031ff7  libsystem_m.dylib (3158.200.7) <AF25F8E8-194C-314F-A2D3-A424853EE796> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff66032000 -     0x7fff66056ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (166.220.1) <4777DC06-F9C6-356E-82AB-86A1C6D62F3A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff66057000 -     0x7fff66062ff3  libsystem_networkextension.dylib (767.240.1) <4DB0D4A2-83E7-3638-AAA0-39CECD5C25F8> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fff66063000 -     0x7fff6606afff  libsystem_notify.dylib (172.200.21) <65B3061D-41D7-3485-B217-A861E05AD50B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff6606b000 -     0x7fff66074fef  libsystem_platform.dylib (177.200.16) <83DED753-51EC-3B8C-A98D-883A5184086B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff66075000 -     0x7fff6607ffff  libsystem_pthread.dylib (330.230.1) <80CC5992-823E-327E-BB6E-9D4568B84161> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff66080000 -     0x7fff66083ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (851.230.3) <D6469A17-C13C-3538-A300-D6517BB7F249> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff66084000 -     0x7fff66086ff3  libsystem_secinit.dylib (30.220.1) <5964B6D2-19D4-3CF9-BDBC-4EB1D42348F1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fff66087000 -     0x7fff6608eff7  libsystem_symptoms.dylib (820.237.2) <487E1794-4C6E-3B1B-9C55-95B1A5FF9B90> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib
    0x7fff6608f000 -     0x7fff660a4ff7  libsystem_trace.dylib (906.220.1) <4D4BA88A-FA32-379D-8860-33838723B35F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fff660a6000 -     0x7fff660abffb  libunwind.dylib (35.4) <EF1A77FD-A86B-39F5-ABEA-6100AB23583A> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff660ac000 -     0x7fff660dcfff  libxpc.dylib (1336.240.2) <EE0CDA53-6FF9-3B4E-A571-335A5FF6B6F4> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 40608
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=480.1M resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=480.1M(100%)
Writable regions: Total=3.1G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=3.1G(100%)

                                VIRTUAL   REGION
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced)
===========                     =======  =======
Accelerate framework               512K        5
Activity Tracing                   256K        2
CG backing stores                 5444K        6
CG image                           112K       11
CoreAnimation                      128K       13
CoreGraphics                         8K        2
CoreImage                           12K        4
CoreUI image data                  944K       15
CoreUI image file                  228K        5
Foundation                           4K        2
Image IO                            64K        2
JS JIT generated code               24K        7
JS VM register file               4360K        5
JS VM register file (reserved)    2040K        2         reserved VM address space (unallocated)
Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        2
MALLOC                             2.7G       59
MALLOC guard page                   32K        8
MALLOC_NANO (reserved)           384.0M        2         reserved VM address space (unallocated)
Memory Tag 242                      12K        2
OpenGL GLSL                        256K        4
STACK GUARD                       56.0M       13
Stack                             13.6M       13
VM_ALLOCATE                        448K       32
WebAssembly memory                4096K        2
WebKit Malloc                     2068K        5
__DATA                            31.2M      329
__FONT_DATA                          4K        2
__GLSLBUILTINS                    5176K        2
__LINKEDIT                       226.7M       59
__TEXT                           253.4M      321
__UNICODE                          564K        2
mapped file                       59.3M       34
shared memory                     2724K       14
===========                     =======  =======
TOTAL                              3.8G      953
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space     3.4G      953

Model: MacBookAir7,2, BootROM 182.0.0.0.0, 2 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.2 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 2.27f2
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000, Intel HD Graphics 6000, Built-In
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x483943434E4E4E424C54424C41522D4E5444
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x483943434E4E4E424C54424C41522D4E5444
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x117), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.77.61.1 AirPortDriverBrcmNIC-1305.2)
Bluetooth: Version 6.0.10f1, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Thunderbolt Ethernet, Ethernet, en3
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM0512G, 500.28 GB
USB Device: USB 3.0 Bus
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc., 27.2

Celia Marlowe

Apr 14, 2019, 3:31:49 AM4/14/19
to Subsurface Divelog
Well, if you ever need anything testing with multiple computers then feel free to send it my direction, happy to help!

Linus Torvalds

Apr 14, 2019, 1:48:52 PM4/14/19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com, Berthold Stoeger, Dirk Hohndel
Adding Berthold and Dirk explicitly.

I think I've debugged this, but for some reason it doesn't actually
trigger for me (maybe my compiler version happens to clear that dive
pointer already by accident).

And it's not in my code, so I'm just throwing my analysis over the
fence to Berthold, who may care more about the "RightWay(tm)" to fix
this.

Berthold?

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 12:30 AM 'Celia Marlowe' via Subsurface
Divelog <subsurfac...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Process: Subsurface [9845]
> Version: 4.8.4-453-g20e28ee4dcb8 (4.8.4-453-g20e28ee4dcb8)
>
> Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
>
> Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
> Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000130

Ok, looks like a NULL pointer dereference at offset 0x130.

> Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
> 0 org.subsurface-divelog 0x0000000107ad9303 Command::SplitDivesBase::SplitDivesBase(dive*, std::__1::array<dive*, 2ul>) + 131
> 1 org.subsurface-divelog 0x0000000107ad9971 Command::SplitDives::SplitDives(dive*, duration_t) + 81
> 2 org.subsurface-divelog 0x0000000107ad26fb Command::splitDives(dive*, duration_t) + 43
> 3 org.subsurface-divelog 0x0000000107b3100d DiveListView::splitDives() + 365
> 4 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x000000010c29579a QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, int, int, void**) + 2954

Hmm. This is Berthold's fancy subclassing code. I think I see what's
wrong, but I'll let Berthold comment on my theory, because I may just
be entirely wrong.

The problem is that split_dive() (or perhaps split_dive_at_time())
will fail, because it doesn't actually find a good place to split. And
when that happens, split_dive() will return an error code, and *not*
initialize the new dive pointers.

But our doSplitDives() code is broken, and doesn't actually check the
error code, and we'll end up with "new1" and "new2" being
uninitialized.

A few possible fixes:

(a) the trivial one: just initialize those pointers to NULL, so that
it doesn't matter if the splitter helper functions fail or not:

--- a/desktop-widgets/command_divelist.cpp
+++ b/desktop-widgets/command_divelist.cpp
@@ -770,7 +770,7 @@ void SplitDivesBase::undoit()
static std::array<dive *, 2> doSplitDives(const dive *d, duration_t time)
{
// Split the dive
- dive *new1, *new2;
+ dive *new1 = nullptr, *new2 = nullptr;
if (time.seconds < 0)
split_dive(d, &new1, &new2);
else

(b) check the error value of split_dive() and split_dive_at_time(),

--- a/desktop-widgets/command_divelist.cpp
+++ b/desktop-widgets/command_divelist.cpp
@@ -771,10 +771,13 @@ static std::array<dive *, 2> doSplitDives(const
dive *d, duration_t time)
{
// Split the dive
dive *new1, *new2;
- if (time.seconds < 0)
- split_dive(d, &new1, &new2);
- else
- split_dive_at_time(d, time, &new1, &new2);
+ if (time.seconds < 0) {
+ if (split_dive(d, &new1, &new2) < 0)
+ return { nullptr, nullptr};
+ } else {
+ if (split_dive_at_time(d, time, &new1, &new2) < 0)
+ return { nullptr, nullptr};
+ }

return { new1, new2 };
}

or (c): make split_dive/split_dive_at_time() always NULL out the dive pointers:

--- a/core/dive.c
+++ b/core/dive.c
@@ -3727,6 +3727,7 @@ int split_dive(const struct dive *dive, struct
dive **new1, struct dive **new>
int at_surface, surface_start;
const struct divecomputer *dc;

+ *new1 = *new2 = NULL;
if (!dive)
return -1;

@@ -3768,6 +3769,7 @@ int split_dive_at_time(const struct dive *dive,
duration_t time, struct dive >
int i = 0;
struct sample *sample = dive->dc.sample;

+ *new1 = *new2 = NULL;
if (!dive)
return -1;
while(sample->time.seconds < time.seconds) {

I have no strong opinions either way, although approach (a) seems to
be the simplest one.

Linus

Linus Torvalds

Apr 14, 2019, 1:52:26 PM4/14/19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com, Berthold Stoeger, Dirk Hohndel
Small correction to my analysis:

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 10:48 AM Linus Torvalds
<torv...@linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 12:30 AM 'Celia Marlowe' via Subsurface
> Divelog <subsurfac...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> >
> > Process: Subsurface [9845]
> > Version: 4.8.4-453-g20e28ee4dcb8 (4.8.4-453-g20e28ee4dcb8)
> >
> > Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
> >
> > Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
> > Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000130
>
> Ok, looks like a NULL pointer dereference at offset 0x130.

Actually, it's probably *not* a NULL pointer, it's probably a bogus
pointer that just happens to have the value 0x130 or something.

If it had been an actual NULL pointer, we'd have ended up doing the
right thing, but it's some random left-over crud on the stack that we
just use as a dive pointer.

I think.

Linus

Linus Torvalds

Apr 14, 2019, 5:31:41 PM4/14/19
to Berthold Stoeger, subsurfac...@googlegroups.com, Dirk Hohndel
On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 12:56 PM Berthold Stoeger
<bsto...@mail.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:

> I think all three approaches are fine, though personally, I would go with a or
> c owing to less verbosity. In either case, the line in split_dive_at() above
> can obviously be removed.

Pull request created.

Linus

Celia Marlowe

Apr 15, 2019, 5:09:34 AM4/15/19
to Subsurface Divelog
More comments on the split dive front.

In new attached file there are two dives. One was two ascent dive, and one a three ascent dive.

Dives 12,13,14 show the various splits of the dives. In Dive 13 are the dive computers which wouldn't split. No crash (not using the new Subsurface version).  I've merged them back, but even when as single dive computer, just nothing happens.  I can understand why the Ratios wouldn't split as don't register as coming back to surface (which is interesting in itself from a dive computer analysis perspective) but unclear why the Aqualungs wouldn't split as single dives?

It is maybe clearer in the remaining data. I have split everything into single computers. Dive 5 represents the full three ascent profile for ease of understanding (but for Ratio, so the other dive computers come back to 0 between the ascents). The other computers have all successfully split off the third ascent (the multiple dive 0s). But none of the computers will split the remaining two ascents, even though they look fairly straight forward to split. Is this as they have already been split once? Again, I'd hope not many people would actually have three ascents in one dive, so a rare scenario, so can cater to this in my R analysis, but I'm curious whether this is why.

On the merge front (just to be really annoying by raising another point), where the third ascents have been split off, and appear in the dive list, even with the correct lines highlighted, merge is not an option. I'm assuming this is as wouldn't normally expect to merge dives that don't sit next to each other. The reorder arrow doesn't seem to take time into account when ordering.  If I renumber then it keeps them in the same order so same issue exists. I can get around it by changing times etc. to artificially align them next to each other, but that doesn't feel great practice as the times and dates are quite relevant. Just a mention while I've been looking at this.

Thanks again.
narrow_test_split.ssrf