Problem downloading logbook from Suunto DI4i

Stefano Giolo

May 11, 2023, 7:54:33 AM5/11/23
to Subsurface Divelog
Hello, I have a  Suunto DI4i, on windows subsurface can't download logbook, both installing o uninstalling official Suunto usb drivers.
I can download logbook in android.
Can you help me?
Thanks

Dirk Hohndel

May 11, 2023, 8:59:25 AM5/11/23
to Subsurface Divelog
I would assume that you do need the driver installed. But one problem could be that Suunto's software might open / lock the device in the background if it is active. So that might be why Subsurface can't access it. What's the error that you get if you try?

/D

Stefano Giolo

May 11, 2023, 9:01:39 AM5/11/23
to Subsurface Divelog
I don't have suunto software installed, I thought same things.
There is no error, only an infinite connection attempt

Dirk Hohndel

May 11, 2023, 9:22:39 AM5/11/23
to Subsurface Divelog
could you provide logs - details how to do this are in the FAQ

/D

Stefano Giolo

May 12, 2023, 5:08:18 AM5/12/23
to Subsurface Divelog