can't connect Garmin Descent MK1

wanderpus

Apr 28, 2019, 7:20:40 AM4/28/19
to Subsurface Divelog
HI,

I'm using Subsurface version 4.8.5 on Ubuntu 18.04. I'm trying to download my dives from a Garmin Descent MK1.
After trying to connect via Bluetooth, do the scan, the Descent appears, select it, and save it, but I get a message saying "Could not establish connection to the dive computer".
Below there is also a message saying Unsupported Operation.
I also try connecting via USB, but dive computer does not appear.

When trying to Import dives, the Device appears and I click on Choose Bluetooth download mode, but I get a message saying Unable to open LE:DB:08:... Garmin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.