Need older version of Subsurface

Kristi Draper

Apr 12, 2020, 2:12:24 PM4/12/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Where can I get an older version of Subsurface?

Before the last few updates my Subsurface program was running just fine: downloading my dives via Bluetooth from my Shearwater Petrel, etc. One of the older versions even had a great sort/filter option so I could see at a glance in spreadsheet format how many of a particular kind of dive I recorded in my logbook. Since updating to the latest version of Subsurface I can no longer connect my Petrel via Bluetooth and that handy spreadsheet log sort/filter option is gone. I miss that older, better version. Sadly, I can't remember which version number it is. Probably 3 or 4 updates ago.

Current version: Subsurface 4.9.3
OS: Windows 10

Dirk Hohndel

Apr 12, 2020, 2:48:33 PM4/12/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Pretty much all released versions can be found at http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads

I'd be interested to find out why you can no longer download from your Petrel (works fine here with a Windows 10 system both with an original BT only Petrel as well as a dual stack BT/BLE Petrel 2), but I understand if you'd rather simply go back to an older version that you preferred.

/D