Dive plan On mobile?

Sven Lanckmans

Jun 5, 2019, 12:11:24 PM6/5/19
to Subsurface Divelog
Hi,

Is there any plan on add the dive planner to the mobile version?

Thanks,
Sven.

Robert C. Helling

Jun 5, 2019, 12:20:49 PM6/5/19
to Subsurface Divelog
There is definitely demand for a planner on mobile. What is currently lacking developer power to implement it. And before that a good concept how to design a good UI given the confines of a mobile device (no mouse, clumsy keyboard, clumsy touch interface, limited screen estate).

Best
Robert

Dirk Hohndel

Jun 5, 2019, 12:27:03 PM6/5/19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
I don't believe any of the developers are working on this. The goal has always been for Subsurface-mobile to be a subset of functionality.

/D

Sven Lanckmans

Jun 5, 2019, 12:37:09 PM6/5/19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Since other programs can do it I can’t see why the aim would not be to offer the functionality also with subsurface. Of course, developers need to have the time available to do it.

I would be tempted to help with this but have no idea if we can contribute easily to the work.