How To Delete Superfluous Dive Comps From Import List

Michael Newman

Mar 23, 2019, 6:20:32 AM3/23/19
to Subsurface Divelog
Subsurface 4.8.5 on Macs10.14.3 on both an iMac and MBA.

My wife just got a Suunto Zoop Novo. Since I already had a cable for my D4i that works with the Novo, I thought I'd set up Subsurface on her MacBook Air. Little did I know how hard this would be.

(It would really be great if the manual contained information on which dive computers need to install drivers….)

Anyway, I tried several times to connect her Novo to her MacBook, but, since I hadn't downloaded the drivers, it didn't work. I finally downloaded the correct drivers and got it to connect. But, I now have four instances of Suunto - Zoop Novo in the Download from Dive Computer window. I'd like to delete the ones that don't work. But, when I open Log > Edit Device Names. Nothing is listed.

I tried connecting her Novo to Subsurface on my iMac. It connected right away, even though there are no dives to download (yet). And, on my iMac when I open Log > Edit Device Names both my D4i and her Zoop Novo show up.

So, how can I delete the unneeded Zoop Novo entries from her installation of Subsurface?

Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 16.58.02.png

Dirk Hohndel

Mar 23, 2019, 11:12:19 AM3/23/19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com

Simply go to the Preferences and, in the bottom section, click the button labeled "Reset remembered dive computers".

/D

Michael Newman

Mar 23, 2019, 11:51:57 PM3/23/19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
> Simply go to the Preferences and, in the bottom section, click the button labeled "Reset remembered dive computers".

Thanks.

Amazing. How many times did I got through the preferences and not see that?

Brain Dead.