Consistently unable to connect to cloud storage

Clive Lam

May 25, 2020, 9:20:48 AM5/25/20
to Subsurface Divelog
I'm only occasionally able to connect to cloud storage. I've tried two evenings in a row (Hong Kong) and it just keeps coming up with a "Failure taking cloud storage online." I tried to connect to the web interface and it works just fine. This is frustrating, i've got all my dives logged on subsurface.

I'm currently using 4.9.4 on both Windows 10 home and Mac OS catalina

many thanks in advance

Dirk Hohndel

May 25, 2020, 11:12:06 AM5/25/20
to Subsurface Divelog
I had server problems yesterday. Thought I had them fixed before going to bed, but turned out I was wrong.
Please try again, things should be up and running again.

/D

Clive Lam

May 25, 2020, 11:16:13 AM5/25/20
to Subsurface Divelog