Duration of Dive

Georg Siegel

Dec 27, 2020, 2:13:50 PM12/27/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Hello, I have been using Subsurface in combination with a Scubapro G2 HUD dive computer for four dives by now. During the first dive, the transfer of data worked perfectly, but with the next three dives I have the problem that the duration displayed in Subsurface is much longer than that displayed on the dive computer or in Scubapro's LogTrack (e.g. 55 min in reality, in Subsurface 1:16 displayed). This occurs both via Bluetooth in the Android version and in the Windows version via USB. The G2 records data in a 4 sec interval.
Is there a solution for this?
Best Regards Georg

Jason Bramwell

Dec 27, 2020, 2:30:45 PM12/27/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
What does the dive profile look like? Can we see an export or screenshot from Subsurface and LogTrack.

Jb

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Dec 2020, at 19:13, Georg Siegel <archs...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, I have been using Subsurface in combination with a Scubapro G2 HUD dive computer for four dives by now. During the first dive, the transfer of data worked perfectly, but with the next three dives I have the problem that the duration displayed in Subsurface is much longer than that displayed on the dive computer or in Scubapro's LogTrack (e.g. 55 min in reality, in Subsurface 1:16 displayed). This occurs both via Bluetooth in the Android version and in the Windows version via USB. The G2 records data in a 4 sec interval.
Is there a solution for this?
Best Regards Georg

Georg Si

Dec 27, 2020, 3:43:21 PM12/27/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Thank you for your quick reply, Jb.
Making the screenshots made it obvious that it is not a problem of Subsurface but of Scubapro as in Logtrack the duration in the dive list is correct (0:55) but the diveprofile is also wrong (the dive profile is the same as the profile in Subsurface). It is my mistake not to check this first.
The strange thing is, that the CSV-file, which is stored on the G2 is correct (I added a screenshot).
I think I have to get in contact with Scubapro.
Best Regards
Georg