installing subsurface on a Mac.

John Vanier

Jun 19, 2024, 4:50:07 PM (13 days ago) Jun 19
to Subsurface Divelog
I try to download subsurface on my mac and all I get is that my computer can't read this disk.  What disk?

Dirk Hohndel

Jun 19, 2024, 5:01:35 PM (13 days ago) Jun 19
to Subsurface Divelog
It appears that the Subsurface 6.0.5214 mac DMG (which stands for disk image - hence the reference to disk in the error message) somehow got corrupted.
I uploaded a fresh copy and verified its integrity.

Please delete the file that you downloaded and re-download it.
The new DMG is signed and should warn you about being downloaded, but also verify that it has been signed (by DH Consulting) when you open it.

/D

Martin Swanston

Jun 19, 2024, 5:39:27 PM (13 days ago) Jun 19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Try downloading this:
You may get a security warning but it works with no problem for me. What MacOs are you running?

On 19 Jun 2024, at 21:50, John Vanier <jkva...@gmail.com> wrote:

I try to download subsurface on my mac and all I get is that my computer can't read this disk.  What disk?

John Vanier

Jun 19, 2024, 5:39:41 PM (13 days ago) Jun 19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Got it downloaded, thank you!
John Vanier
Vanier Land Co. LP
834 E Prescott Rd
Salina, KS 67401

John Vanier

Jun 19, 2024, 7:07:42 PM (13 days ago) Jun 19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Apparently there was a corrupt file and they reloaded it.  Everything works fine now.
Thank you!

John Vanier