Default tank size setting?

Peter B

Apr 25, 2023, 7:54:09 AM4/25/23
to Subsurface Divelog
Hi there. Absolutely loving the newer features in Subsurface (such as grouping dives into trips).

I tried searching the group and the user manual but couldn't see anything, so apologies if this is covered elsewhere...

Is there any way to set a default tank size/setup within Subsurface? Currently I need to manually add tank size to be able to see SAC data for my dives.

Many thanks,

Peter

Martin Gröger

Apr 26, 2023, 1:45:20 AM4/26/23
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com

Hi
yep – on the subsurface desktop app go to file->settings->equipment
and set your tank size as standard

keep on howling

grey

Peter B

May 8, 2023, 2:15:50 PM5/8/23
to Subsurface Divelog

Sorry for the slow reply, I was able to go diving this week. It looks like despite setting the default tank size setting I still need to manually enter this for every dive that I sync to Subsurface from my Teric?

Gmail im Auftrag von Martin Gröger

May 9, 2023, 12:01:19 AM5/9/23
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
hm...

ok - ate you talking about subsurface desktop or subsurface mobile?

Peter B

May 9, 2023, 1:29:55 AM5/9/23
to Subsurface Divelog
I think I may have figured this out! It seems like there are actually two settings - one in the mobile app and one in the desktop. Setting it in the desktop does not apply to dives synced using the mobile app. I will try tomorrow syncing via mobile with the tank default set in the mobile app as well.

Thanks!