Export Boat, Weather and Visibility data to DiveLogs.de

Andrew R Dale

Mar 6, 2020, 2:58:16 PM3/6/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Hi Subsurfacers,
I'm currently using Subsurface 4.9.3 on a Window 10 PC and a Suunto Cobra 3 dive computer.

I would like to populate my divelogs.de using subsurface data but I'm finding that: Location, Boat, Weather and Visibility is not being populated when using the File > Export function.

I've now worked out how to populate the Location and Divesite. I entered the Location and Divesite information in the Notes > Location field separated by a forward slash.

<Location> / <Divesite>

eg: UK, Leicester / Stoney Cove

Is there a way of populating the Fields: Boat, Weather, Visibility?

Cheers Andy

Miika Turkia

Mar 7, 2020, 9:14:42 AM3/7/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Subsurface does not have Boat or Weather information as dedicated fields, so this cannot be exported to divelogs.de. Visibility should be exported from our star field, but it seems to be ignored by divelogs.de. I am not sure if the problem is in Subsurface or in divelogs.de.

Miika Turkia

Mar 8, 2020, 12:11:37 AM3/8/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Now the visibility is transferred correctly after Rainer fixed some script on divelogs.de. (Our star rating is converted to a number 1 through 5.)