Fedora 30 Issues

Michael Raider

Jun 28, 2019, 11:09:02 PM6/28/19
to Subsurface Divelog
I just upgraded to Fedora 30 and I get the following when attempting to re-install Subsurface:

"Problem: conflicting requests
  - nothing provides libQt5Location.so.5(Qt_5.11.1_PRIVATE_API)(64bit) needed by subsurface-4.8.6-1.1.x86_64"

I tried to downgrade the installed 5.12.1 version of qt5-qtlocation and I got the following:

"Package qt5-qtlocation of lowest version already installed, cannot downgrade it."

Then I downloaded and tried to run the AppImage and I got the following:

"./Subsurface-4.8.6-x86_64.AppImage: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypt.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

Any one have a suggestion to fix these issues?

Steve Williams

Jun 29, 2019, 10:21:32 AM6/29/19
to Subsurface Divelog

This will fix the appimage issue: