Just downloaded Subsurface app (Android) today, but cannot find Garmin Descent Mk1 in predefined dive computer list to add mine.

TS.

Oct 7, 2020, 4:43:53 AM10/7/20
to Subsurface Divelog
There is no Garmin Descent Mk1 to choose from predefined dive computer list in Subsurface app (as shown in attached picture).
How I can add my Descent Mk1 with the app on my phone? Please help, thank you in advance :)

App version: 3.0.15(4.9.6.111)
OS: Android version 7.0
DC: Garmin Descent Mk1 (APAC)

Dirk Hohndel

Oct 7, 2020, 10:05:59 AM10/7/20
to TS., Subsurface Divelog
That is correct.
The Garmin Descent is only supported by the desktop version of the app, and only downloading via the cradle.
You can of course then share the downloaded dives with Subsurface-mobile using the Subsurface cloud.

/D

--
From my phone