Reset Pasword

Peter Strobbe

Jan 4, 2020, 11:01:34 AM1/4/20
to Subsurface Divelog
When posting questions you can help us answer you more quickly if you make sure you include some basic information:
  • Which version are you using (hint: look at the About screen)?
  • Which OS are you running?
  • (if applicable) which dive computer are you using?
Feel free to delete this text when posting your question.

Hi,

How to reset your pasword for the cloud storage?

Dirk Hohndel

Jan 4, 2020, 11:41:57 AM1/4/20
to Subsurface Divelog
I have recently added a self service tool that allows you to reset your cloud password:

Please go to

enter your cloud storage email address and wait for the confirmation email.
Click on the link in the email and you will given the opportunity to reset your password.

If you run into problems with that, please email me and I'll sort it out.

Thanks

/D